Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tanuki

meetup for 2010?

10 posts in this topic

hey guys ill be back in honolulu for 2 weeks from dec 28-jan 14 would people be available to do another hawaii meetup around that time? ill be going to as many events as possible during that time since all the clubs in vegas are 21+ i havent been able to go to any since i moved away =[

I'm also going to be in Honolulu from January 9-14, maybe we can plan a meet? Hopefully I can get in contact with all the people I met from there two years ago...it was fun times. I'm really excited to go there again next month!

oh nice! yeah i guess they dont have raves in Venus nightclub and xyloh anymore but theres a couple new places like The Shop and The Warehouse that have electronica nights.

Sounds good, I do want to check out some events when I'm over there. The only problem is getting there from where I'm staying at...which needs to be figured out still.

I'm down for a meetup of any sort.

Or to show you guys around to the new venues if possible.

Anyway you guys can contact me on AIM- dxterthree

where are you staying? almost everywhere has a bus stop so you could probably google map it.

i havent actually gone to the shop or warehouse yet and im pretty sure alter solum has alot of events going on there but looks like im going to have to bus it there and somehow get back to where im staying at. i can't wait for Energize haha def. gonna pick up tickets for that in a couple of days

tanuki u will be here in time for our NYE party. I will post a thread with the info. nmestar on the 9th there is going to be a party at the warehouse. u can prob google map it like tanuki said. if you guys come to the warehouse please say hi to me!! :D

Here's the flyer for energize, I didn't see one for the warehouse quite yet.

l_d8ffb86ad5c94ffb872cd93d9837a784.png

Sorry super late reply. Im always busy lol. Heres the flyer. Feel free to stop by. If not hope you have a good trip to the islands!!

radioslave_web.jpg