Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brevaan

Your dream car

24 posts in this topic

If you could have a street legal vehicle right now regardless of it's value, (None of the "I'll take the Veyron so I can sell it and have 100 Ferrari's") What would it be?

Mine is the Porsche 911 GT2 in cream white w/ dark grey interior. Manual Trans.

What is yours?

1969 ford mustang fastback 351 v8...

and it would be champagne gold just like my daddy's was...

Audi R8 or a Ford GT43 (because I don't fit in the Ford GT40 XD)

1969 ford mustang fastback 351 v8...

and it would be champagne gold just like my daddy's was...

Beautiful.

Hennessey Viper Venom 1000 Twin Turbo. Jet Black. I know its not very original but in my opinion there is just nothing sexier than the viper body, and with the hennessey upgrades it outperforms all those top dollar foreign cars.

1967 shelby gt 500 metalic blue with black racing stripes, got to go with the mother of em all!

Beautiful.

sad thing is, he sold it for one of the red 1980's hatchback mustangs... and then sold that and got a dodge caravan when i was born... when i first learned of this i cried

No not that color scheme. that was gunmetal with black racing stripes. i had a 1969 fastback and loved it, now i want a 1967.

No not that color scheme. that was gunmetal with black racing stripes. i had a 1969 fastback and loved it, now i want a 1967.

Haha my dad had a fastback he has a photo of it in the driveway shits sick.

Yup i have an 86 with a 427 in it and a 08 gt stock. im a mustang man through and through

Yup i have an 86 with a 427 in it and a 08 gt stock. im a mustang man through and through

I really like the new stangs.....if I didn't have so much money sunk into my g35, I would prolly pick one up.....its a toss up between the '10 stang and the camaro z28 (if they decide to make it)

Something like an Audi S8, BMW B7, or MB S65AMG. Sporty, classy, ballin.

If I had a decent amount of funds, I'd probably own several cars. 1 for transporting lots of people/lots of stuff (a big SUV or something), 1 for transporting in style (like the above listed cars), and 1 fun car like an upgraded Cayman S. (if I can fit in it, I've been told I can't). There'd probably be one last car for daily driving. GTI, Mazdaspeed 3, maybe some sort of diesel wagon. Not as fast, more frugal, more useful.

A 1987 Pontiac Fiero Formula GT With a ZZ4 Crate engine v8 conversion . mmmhhhhh Mid engine v8 with 405 foot pounds of torque:)

A 1987 Pontiac Fiero Formula GT With a ZZ4 Crate engine v8 conversion . mmmhhhhh Mid engine v8 with 405 foot pounds of torque:)

eeewwwwwwwwwww............fiero...............lol

I remember i wanted one when I was like 10 years old...

I'd like 1956 Chevy Bel air going to keep the two tone color. It would be cream and something else I keep going back and forth between a green or a blue.

well, my dream car was about to be fulfilled a couple of weeks ago, a gt-r....that didn't pan, but nevertheless, it is still my dream car.....

one of my dream cars is about to be fulfilled in a couple months. its the lexus is250 but i will be getting an is350. my other dream car is a audi r8

Shiesty goats are pretty damn sexy! 5.7 or 6.0? Don't remember the year they made the change.... either way still tons of fun!

Me personally Dream car would be either a Maserati Granturismo or a Aston Martin Vantage.... both are sexy with plenty of speed for me.