Sign in to follow this  
cynicdave

Hi, I'm the Owner of the Site.

17 posts in this topic

My AIM is: EYSAN

my gtalk/msn/yahoo/email is :davidyoh@gmail.com

If you have ANY questions about how the site is run or why things are done a certain way, feel free to hit me up. I can also point you to staff members who can help you with technical questions or point you to specific regional staff members and members who can help you attend your first meetup, etc.

If you want me to give you OPINIONS on anything from Apple computers to movies or fashion or food or how to run marathons or climb mountains or how to make it in the real world, hit me up.

Also I'm not a glowstringer, I'm a freehander, so if you have questions on any of my freehanding videos, hit me up.

Here are some of my videos

You can search through all of my videos at once on youtube by clicking on this link:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cynicdave

Hiya! Welcome to Glowsticking.com! xD

Since you own the site, I guess I don't need to tell you how to use the site, so continue posting, friend! :D

ohai dave.

*is a little late*

This is a troll. Disregard.

JK

Loved the videos Dave!

hi my name is robert. im pretty new to glowsticking. iv only been doing it for like 7 or 8 months and iv seen a whole bunch of ur sites videos on youtube. iv progrest quit a bit on my own but there are a few things i could us some help with. i really injoy spinning and i want to get so much better can you help me.

:question:Heeyysss, I wanna download some awesome vids from this site but like.. there's always an errroorrrr.... It said I need to post some more.. but is that reaally neessessary>?????

:question:Heeyysss, I wanna download some awesome vids from this site but like.. there's always an errroorrrr.... It said I need to post some more.. but is that reaally neessessary>?????

You should check in the videos / media section, there's a ton of videos in there. The downloads section makes you have a certain amount of posts basically to keep people from coming here and downloading all the vids and leaving without ever participating in the community. Do a bit more posting and it'll let you start downloading stuff. I don't know what the actual post count has to be before it'll let you so sadly I can't tell you.

Hello dave :)

Dave? Are you still there? @_@