Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jin Smylez

Thought of MY day

12 posts in this topic

SGU-Scorpius-50mm-V2-Stars-MS-cp8.jpg

If you could have one star, which would you choose?

Also, more importantly, HOW would you choose?

Would you choose the brightest star? Or the most colorful?

Perhaps the most beautiful?

Why not the one thats all alone in the corner? Cast off away from the rest of them all, secluded in the ever expanded empty darkness.

Why wouldn't you choose the flickering star with limited potential? Or perhaps the star that might implode upon itself at any moment, creating a black whole and swallowing even the very light that may have the unfortunate tiding of passing too close to it?

Why WOULDN'T you choose to have this star?

This very star could be our portal, or gateway, to the 4th dimension, no one knows what lay beneath the surface of this un explored entity.

Could entering it leave you lifeless and dead? Or could it possibly take you somewhere no man woman or child has ever even lay their eyes, or even imagined possible?

You never know what could lie beneath the surface of an ugly duckling...

Why choose?

Its creative writing my friend, you must see through the barrier of illustrations and see the reality.

I wouldn't want to give away the reality, you must see it for yourself.

It speaks to me as relationships and how we choose the person that we want to be with. Good stuff tho Jin.

s;djfhdewg omg I love you l3th4lity :D

kind of... EXACTLY what I was saying. :) I'm glad you understand!!!!!

All I'm saying is why choose, when you can just be? Using these adjectives and labels, which are, in essence, completely unnecessary. Which can bring about the question, what really is necessary/unnecessary? Is that question even necessary?

All I'm saying is why choose, when you can just be? Using these adjectives and labels, which are, in essence, completely unnecessary. Which can bring about the question, what really is necessary/unnecessary? Is that question even necessary?

Are you like... thinking about this? Or are you telling me that asking that question is unnecessary?

well it's more of a metaphor really. I mean, we all go through the process either consciously or subconsciously. To just be would be to let others find you, but in that you would still be asking those questions one way or another when that person presented themselves to you.

Are you like... thinking about this? Or are you telling me that asking that question is unnecessary?

The last part, had questioned if said question is necessary. Is anything ever really necessary? Yes and no. Actually, no and yes.

well it's more of a metaphor really. I mean, we all go through the process either consciously or subconsciously. To just be would be to let others find you, but in that you would still be asking those questions one way or another when that person presented themselves to you.

You obviously didn't understand what I meant by just being. Not just standing still, and letting things come to you.

To stir up more discussion.... L3th4lity and Jin do you truely believe relationships are a CHOICE?

Also I want to ask....Do you believe in fate or having a soulmate, when it comes to relationships and meeting that one person?

Sometimes life has a way of surprising you with that special someone, that could be the total opposite of who you thought/imagined yourself being with....and that person ends up being the love of your life.

That is usually what I do ^^

I choose the ugly ducklings.. the oddities.. etc..

thank you for sharing this <3 it was lovely

To stir up more discussion.... L3th4lity and Jin do you truely believe relationships are a CHOICE?

Also I want to ask....Do you believe in fate or having a soulmate, when it comes to relationships and meeting that one person?

Sometimes life has a way of surprising you with that special someone, that could be the total opposite of who you thought/imagined yourself being with....and that person ends up being the love of your life.

That right person may appear, they may be the perfect person for you. They may be the most amazing, most beautiful person you have ever met. Yet, if you do not take initiative, if you do not act upon those feelings. Nothing will ever happen.

Fate doesn't just HAPPEN, its a choice. You can choose to allow fate to rule over you, or you can choose to defy it.