Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kiirby

what type of phone does everyone have?

54 posts in this topic

I have that new Xenon from LG and I despise it.

It works pretty well with full battery except I cant send texts when I have bars but i can when i dont.

It also randomly turns off while texting if its not on full battery and the touch screens pretty bad.

Keyboards small too, and its got 6 buttons you accidentally press that bring up email and internet that I don't want.

But I got it for free so I'm happy with it haha

haha see im a clever guy and i figured this out....last year for my birthday i got a ipod touch....and i did some research and found u can send texts out for free with an app....so i dl'd it for like 5.00 and i can send and recieve unlimited free text messages and multi media messages as long as im by someones wirlesss internet!!! Sweet huh!

haha see im a clever guy and i figured this out....last year for my birthday i got a ipod touch....and i did some research and found u can send texts out for free with an app....so i dl'd it for like 5.00 and i can send and recieve unlimited free text messages and multi media messages as long as im by someones wirlesss internet!!! Sweet huh!

my friend did that on hiss itouch.