Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kiirby

what type of phone does everyone have?

54 posts in this topic

seems like everyone and their moms is getting the iphone. wat is the most popular phone for stringers? hmmm. i have the samsung impression. what do you have?

I have a 3rd generation chocolate. It is ok, not the best but it works

I've got a blackberry. It's pretty much holding my life together.

I just have the Razor phone but I kinda want the iphone or a blackberry.

Blackberry curve 8320 and a Mytouch.

i heard the blackberries break easily? thats what i was going to get,

sidekick lx 2009 (you cant beat free internet radio)

hahah watch out. thats true. sidekicks are pretty dope.

The newest Samsung Beat DJ (or something along those lines ;) )

Cheers

i'm on my 4th iphone. i don't regret getting any of them. the app store makes it worthwhile, and all the other perks like being able to charge nearly anywhere there is an ipod charger, etc.

I have almost no social network. My phones' attached to the wall. :fish:

If u drop ur phones a lot ur gonna break any of the smart phones.

The trackballs on the blackberries break a lot but a replacement on ebay is about 2-5 bucks. I replaced maybe 4 in 2 years ( 2 seperate blackberries).

The blackberry if ur only gonna email and txt its a great straight foward phone. I love my blackberry. I tend to use it for txting and typing posts on gsc :D like I'm doing now. I like having a real keyboard for typing as opposed to a touch screen.

If u want a toy, or something to keep you entertained then get something like an iphone.

Im going to add a question on to this thread, I had an LG voyager, I lost it and need to buy a new phone.

I only have 50 bucks though so I need to get something used, cant do a two year contract either.

Phones I've liked in the past:

Voyager

Blackberry pearl

Most all samsung and nokia phones

Im going to add a question on to this thread, I had an LG voyager, I lost it and need to buy a new phone.

I only have 50 bucks though so I need to get something used, cant do a two year contract either.

Phones I've liked in the past:

Voyager

Blackberry pearl

Most all samsung and nokia phones

uhhhh good luck getting phones as robust as the voyager and the pearl for $50 >_>

try the LG xenon

uhhhh good luck getting phones as robust as the voyager and the pearl for $50 >_>

try the LG xenon

pearl is 50 bucks used actually, just curious if anyone knows if you absolutely NEED the extra blackberry plan to just use the black berry for phone and text and basically everything other than internet an emails?

i had a blackberry pearl and i liked it but i got it wet and it no longer works. although it took quite a beating from being throw and dropped, it took almost no water to completely destroy it.

1st gen Iphone. The origionals were built like tanks by comparison to the new ones. It treated me well at the beginning. Now it's a constant pain.

IPHONE 3G !!

:huh:

random comic,

i have a razor v3 my plan expired so i just use it as a phone book, freelancing is a painful business =X