Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lira

Thanksgiving: SIMON PATTERSON, SEAN TYAS, & TOM COLONTONIO // 19+ // 11.25.09

145 posts in this topic

FYI - FREE PAIR OF 8 HOUR STICKS FOR ANYONE ON THE Glowsticking.com LIST. So you can go all night even after you blow through your ULTRAS

35 bucks ehhh..

well.. iv payed more before..

and this event is Deff Worth every Penny.

for Die hard Trance Fans.

IT'S ON LIKE MEGATRON

Thanks everyone for making my 30th celebration EPIC. Hope you had as good a time as I had!

made it back 5 hours after I left Rebel, fuck you very much to NJ Transit hahaha. but can't sleep now, uploading videos, AMAZING night with some of my favorite trance producers of all time, listening to I Remember Now again, can't believe that got encore'd...

and thanks to those who supported my first play as a trance vocalist :) <3

oh god I'm so not awake. happy birthday, Neon! you kick ass, and happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

EDIT: vids uploaded:

Sean Tyas - I Remember Now

DJ Eco feat. Lira Yin - Love

DJ Eco - Borealis

Last night was the most fun i've had at a party in ages.

It was awesome to see everyone come out to this event and just tear shit up.

I am the luckiest person in the world to have such a great group of people to chill with. Happy thanksgiving everyone. Hope everyone else had a night as awesome as mine was.

*thanks to lira for delivering my shirt. ^.^

*thanks to chewy for saying I'm not a twig anymore.

*thanks to neon for helping organize this event and driving me back to my car in Staten.

*thanks to the bartender who let me plug in my charger, and the other one who gave me a free drink.

*thanks to tom/simon/and sean ..even though you won't read this you made me feel like one of the cool kids last night.

thank you.

lol Had an awesome time last night. we should defiantly do this again soon. Cant wait to see the video from the party Cleric

I'm more awake now, never mind that I still didn't go to sleep! running on 1/2 hr of sleep on the train!

- cheers to Cleric, you rock, can't wait for the future vid. ;)

- again, Neon, thanks for the sticks/all your work/for being awesome/happy birthday again!

- Old Man & Molly, it was so great to see you-- thank you for playing & sessioning together, and trusting me with your glowstuck-sticks; next time we'll appear with lit ones :D

- Rai, you rocked the Gallery, good set.

- everyone! <3 every single last one of you.

happy Thanksgiving!

Indeed what an Awesomely Awesome party!! I Had sooo much fun Thank you All for making my first event so memorable =D

I can't wait to do it again! Lol when I close my eyes all I see is Glowsticking :wub:

P.S White Castle was delicious I can't believe people didn't know about the Clam Strips haha. And I hope that No one Fell asleep on a Subway! I on the other hand fell asleep on the MTA and almost got off on the wrong stop D=

Good Times Good Times.

all tho im not the Biggest FAN of that venue.

Sean, Simon and Tom were sick.

and i still have no idea were whitecastle is in the city...LOL

I was saying I wanted White Castle ALL NIGHT! Damn you all lol. Great time last night ppl. Double kudos to the ppl that refused to leave and had Sean keep spinning.

I passed out at thanksgiving dinner at my parents and just woke up at my house. Still investigating how this happened. lol.

I passed out at thanksgiving dinner at my parents and just woke up at my house. Still investigating how this happened. lol.

LOL