Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BayDemon

HELP!

11 posts in this topic

Uhm I think I am OCD on buying vehicles. So far I have 5.............I dont know whats wrong with me, or if its like that typical girl thing talking about ooooooooooooh shiney!!!!! I cant stop myself!!!

My vehicles:

1990 Honda CRX

1991 Acura Integra

2001 Chevy Pickup

2003 Suzuki GSXR

1989 Mustand GT 5.0 HO

Yea I needa stop, I just bought a 3 bedroom, 2 bath on 5 acres.....I need an intervention!!!!My god I have to start building a barn, and its not like im made of freaking money. Uhm okay So yea, how do i stop this OCD?

Jesus blarging Christ. Do...you need someone to watch a car for you...ever? Because I can do that. ^^;

Seriously, though, honestly, if you can afford it, by all means do what you want, I mean...it's your money. But if you really think that it's that big of a problem, I'm sure there's counseling that you can find.

What colors are the cars, if you don't mind me asking.

lol, yea we have alot. I think I do need some help, I just keep buying them. I mean its not like im stuck with payments on anything but the truck (cuz who seriously has 14G laying around?) So its not like I cant afford it. Everything else is paid for cash. The mustang I only paid 350 bucks for it cuz I bought it at an auction. Its a work in progress, its our progect car, we are restoring it.

Colors:

Honda-Celestial Blue Metallic Pearl

Acura-Grey but its getting a paint job after I do some work to it, Im painting it pink

CHevy-Metallic Blue

Mustang-When it gets done itll be either all black or blue with gray metallic trim/ground effects

suzuki-red and black

I am going to see if anything else pops up, but I have been getting a really good deals on the vehicles like the Acura has a OBD-2 GSR VTEC in it, and im paying 600 bucks cash for it.

the honda I paid out when I was 21ish, the suzuki, im getting about 2,000 off the blue book for it, so maybe its oooooooooh shiney and cheap!

let me get one of your cars:)

let me get one of your cars:)

This.

Ha thats crazy those are some tight ass cars though. I have OCD about my fingernails, and I HAVE to have all my clothes hanging up and folded certain ways and everything has to be in the right spot or I'll mess with it till its right.

Pretty shitty, but it keeps me organized, actually overly organized.

I seriously think I have ocd when it comes to washing my car.....its only my car though....not my wifes.....i was it no less than once every other day, sometimes daily and even twice a day....i have an entire 7ft tall cabinet with 5 shelves FILLED with polishes, glazes, waxes, sealants, washes, etc.....my wife hates it

Ahaha damn man, thats extreme, least you are taking car of your car, and it will last you a long time!!! .....Hopefully.

Or your going to scrub the paint off your car, and ruin the interior from so much cleaning ha.

Ahaha damn man, thats extreme, least you are taking car of your car, and it will last you a long time!!! .....Hopefully.

Or your going to scrub the paint off your car, and ruin the interior from so much cleaning ha.

trooph.....also, comsetics aside....having your paint in good shape, will help it from cracking in the event of a small dent.....