Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CHEWY

True Norwegian Black Metal

11 posts in this topic

Damn...my job blocks shit like that but I want to check into it when I get home.

Do you listen to Finntroll?

dethlok is a band in a cartoon that makes fun of metal..

they are making fun of metal.

they take all the things people don't like about metal, and that is the extent of their band.

as far a gorgoroth, not really my style.. and really not into the whole satanic obsession.. but to each their own i guess

dethlok is a band in a cartoon that makes fun of metal..

they are making fun of metal.

they take all the things people don't like about metal, and that is the extent of their band.

dethklok is a band on cartoon network, it makes fun of metal, it makes fun of the government, they make fun of jazz. The show makes fun of everything, it's also pretty funny.

It's about as serious as superjail, its pretty funny though.

www.blackmetalradio.com

Do it.

dethklok is a band on cartoon network, it makes fun of metal, it makes fun of the government, they make fun of jazz. The show makes fun of everything, it's also pretty funny.

It's about as serious as superjail, its pretty funny though.

oh yea, its a funny show, just not a good band..

www.blackmetalradio.com

Do it.

TY SICK SHITi dont have to select playlist on my apple i like what they play there

"Do you listen to Finntroll?"

ahhaha i remember i saw finntroll live once... we had a goddamn polka line in the middle of the pit :dope

Until the Light Takes Us was a better documentary, I think. This seems more like a video version of Gorgoroth's autobiography. Yeah?

'Sides, UtLTU goes way more in depth in regards to the whole second wave scene circa 1990-1994, starting pretty much from Dead's suicide to the conviction of Varg Vikernes for the murder of Euronymous and the church burnings. Not to mention a bunch of really good interviews from Fenriz, Varg, Frost, Abbath and several other big names in Black Metal. If you guys can find it, I highly HIGHly recommend the documentary.