Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MadRaverRai

MadRaverRai and Out Of Analog

126 posts in this topic

Christine it was good seeing you guys at Ferry Corsten. I been practicing a lot an dpushing myself even harder these days because of the party. And thank you for introducing me to Ferry as "One of the best Dancers and Glowstickers on the East Coast". Your words were very kind. :biggrin2::biggrin2:

As soon as you get these flyers done let me know. I have to get as many people to spread those around.

For sure!! I think we'll have it done next week... hopefully printed by the end of next week...

BTW - We're spinning @ Love November 3rd for anyone who wants to come out!! will be a good, glow friendly, night. It will actually be the kick off our residency @ Love!!

Hope to see and meet a lot of you guys ther!

Where is that?

ohh in that case awesome, no stabbings makes me happy :D

That makes me very happy too.

Dec 8th sounds like a plan. :)

Where is that?

Dec 8th sounds like a plan. :)

179 MacDougal Street at 8th Street, NEW YORK, 10011

www.musicislove.net

this place is pretty underground still but has the best soundsystem in NYC.... :)

Glad to hear you're gonna make it to the party on the 8th too!!

Christine it was good seeing you guys at Ferry Corsten. I been practicing a lot an dpushing myself even harder these days because of the party. And thank you for introducing me to Ferry as "One of the best Dancers and Glowstickers on the East Coast". Your words were very kind. :biggrin2::biggrin2:

As soon as you get these flyers done let me know. I have to get as many people to spread those around.

It was awesome to see you too, Rai!! We had a blast getting to know Ferry Corsten and I was very serious about what I said. You seriously rock at the stix and i'm happy to be working with you on this event!!!

I finally got signed up on this forum and I am SUPER excited to see all the hype here. We are definitely gonna give this event our all to make it a night that will go down in history!

I look forward to meeting all of you gsc people at the event!

Details are as follows:

Club Exit

149 Greenpoint Ave, Brooklyn

From Manhattan take the L train to Lorimar

From Brooklyn take the G train to Greenpoint Ave.

18+

$15 at the door

$10 on the reduced list before Midnights (email us at events@outofanalog.com to get on the list)

Our flyer is in the final stages now so keep an eye out for it soon ;)

I'm also open to comments/suggestions about how to make this night the best ever - so definitely keep 'em coming!! :sm_sleep:

Christine, I'd actually like to put up banners and such for Glowsticking.com. Maybe get some of our sponsors banners too. Like Extremeglow.com. Would that be ok? Maybe we can get some extra cash for doin it. I'm not sure if that's cool with the owner of the club though. Lemme know what you think. We don't have to do it this time but maybe for the next event.

Christine, I'd actually like to put up banners and such for Glowsticking.com. Maybe get some of our sponsors banners too. Like Extremeglow.com. Would that be ok? Maybe we can get some extra cash for doin it. I'm not sure if that's cool with the owner of the club though. Lemme know what you think. We don't have to do it this time but maybe for the next event.

I like your thinking... I will talk to the others about the possibility. We should touch base later this week. We will be headlining at a gig in Atlanta this weekend (woohoo!!) but I will be reachable by cell. Cool?

Headlining in Atlanta Huh. That's awesome. When does your residency at Love start? I wanna try to attend that. Show you guys some love. Give out some glow. You know the deal. I would like to post up a thread about that here as well.

Headlining in Atlanta Huh. That's awesome. When does your residency at Love start? I wanna try to attend that. Show you guys some love. Give out some glow. You know the deal. I would like to post up a thread about that here as well.

Thanks Rai!

It kicks off Friday, November 3rd. We're spinning with Tini Tun (old Twilo Resident) and Alter Image.

Come out and give some glow ;)

I'm going to try to make that! Is love 18+ or 21+?

It's 21+... but we have a meeting today with the owner & manager of Love and I'm going to bring that up... If 18+ is possible we're gonna do it! Unfortunately, laws in the city are much stricter... :(

We'll let everyone know as soon as we do...

Exit looks like a sweet ass venue, guys. I'm glad you all are doing this. This shit is going to be huge, I can already tell. Very nice work, and good luck.

Exit looks like a sweet ass venue, guys. I'm glad you all are doing this. This shit is going to be huge, I can already tell. Very nice work, and good luck.

Hey Guys - Just checking in from our hotel room in Atlanta. :)

We're suuuper stoked for this event!! And we're glad to see everyone getting hyped up too!

We should have the flyer finished and sent for print first thing next week....

Keep the suggestions coming!

is the GSC logo on the flyer?

is the GSC logo on the flyer?

^ always the bizness man :dope

but umm yea... good question

It's 21+... but we have a meeting today with the owner & manager of Love and I'm going to bring that up... If 18+ is possible we're gonna do it! Unfortunately, laws in the city are much stricter... :(

We'll let everyone know as soon as we do...

Shit! I was gonna go tomorroew night for some sick ass DnB :(

Saw the pic of the venue. SeVen and I will definitely be coming thru EC guns blazing. (Proverbial guns of course)

LOGO ON THE FLYER! Damn why didn't I think of that? I hope we can still add it in. It would be great. But about the banners Dave. We definitely should get those. I want to wear Glowsticking.com gear too. Like Baggy Glowsticking.com Sweat pants and a Glowsticking.com T Shirt. I'll try to get it done before event.