Sign in to follow this  
NRGdobbo

brisbane, queensland, australia???

8 posts in this topic

title says it all, i was wondering if anyone lives in brisbane. located in queensland, australia. because i figured i might need a tutor. thanks.

btw im liking the site, it's alot of help ;)

Hey, great to see you posting. Check out your regional board here: Clicky!!

Also moving to that section, so more people can find it!

hey mate! i'm from sydney, bad news is that there are not many stickers in the country, and your the first i've heard of from QLD. theres a few here in sydney, one or two in melbourne and one in perth that I know of.

If your looking to learn and need a tutor i would look up some of the fire troupes up your way. theres a group that does poi lessons called threeworlds

heres the link for you....http://www.threeworlds.com.au/store/pages/Brisbane.html

if your looking to freehand then youtube's your best bet. You never know, there could be some closet stickers that we don't know about, but from the people i talk to at raves and clubs down here, few people have even heard of glowstringing let alone freehanding/.

if your ever down, or where coming up you should drop us/we will drop you a line and we can meet up!

great to see another australian around though!!!

this was my old account, my msn got hacked so i made a new account as you can see. Anyway thanks for the help. I've gone to raves and seen no other glowstringer, and according to all my friends i'm the only good one they know. -shrugs- i'm all alone -_-