Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illezt

Netherlands?

17 posts in this topic

What's good all, i'm studying in the Netherlands (Leiden University) until December... any GS.Cers in the area? Tico already PMed me, anyone else?

I'm a semi-retired "OG" EC freehander/tutter, if anyone wants to crack some sticks (and give me some!), hit a spliff, or just hang out just shoot me a PM or respond to this thread.

I don't have a phone yet, but once I do I will let you all know.

hey illezt i live a 20 minute drive away from u. in "den haag/the hague".

i understand u are here already, and don't have sticks i still have 40 ultra's lying around which i will gladly share.

oh and good parties are plenty here :D

make sure to pm me ur adress or phone number.

hope to meet u soon,

danny

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated this thread but i've been busy as hell. I'm starting my introduction days and whatnot tomorrow, so I won't be able to meet up for a while. I will definitely post up in this thread when I am free though!

Let me know where you guys meetup and I'll come over to you as well (long live OV-card) :P

Cheers

btw, Danny, your pc lives again?

@ illezt : my phone number is +31650503758 or 0650503758 on september 12th there is a great trance party on the beach i could pick you up or whatever, let me know ok

@ tijn: today i send my laptop to get it repaired but i'm on my desktop pc which is half dead. so i'm not on much

@madravarrai: i'll make sure he does :P

it is the third Goa? Nice, I left my reply in the poi hyves already ;)

Cheers

:shocked: Oh god I am so jealous of you guys being in Europe.

Makes me wanna go home just so I can party again.

Hope all you guys and gals have a great time.

P.S. The last time I was in the Netherland was 8 years ago but I didn't see anyone Glowsticking have things changed??

:shocked: Oh god I am so jealous of you guys being in Europe.

Makes me wanna go home just so I can party again.

Hope all you guys and gals have a great time.

P.S. The last time I was in the Netherland was 8 years ago but I didn't see anyone Glowsticking have things changed??

Where would home be for you?

Well, nothing has changed, there are a few poiists but glowstickers are super rare.

Cheers

from what i know, me, tico and a guy i spoken only once on a forum glowstick/string. don't think there will be many besides us. poi is growing fast but stringing remains somewhat underground

I was in Amsterdam today and I saw some guy spinning fire poi on the street. Also that trance party sounds sick-- any more information?

God I love the Netherlands haha.

Forgot to post up my number, it's 0639876334 or +31639876334

Definitely down for the trance party by the way, sounds sickkk. Invisigoth, I might need some sticks that day... haven't even seen a pair since last glowshop haha

@illezt: what are you doing this saturday? maybe we could meet somewhere. like den haag central station. i could use some realtime freehand inspiration :P

@illezt: what are you doing this saturday? maybe we could meet somewhere. like den haag central station. i could use some realtime freehand inspiration :P

I might be free tomorrow actually, so it might be a good idea for me to explore Den Haag for a day. I'll give you a call/text tomorrow and maybe we can meet up.

:D hear you tomorrow