Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XGuile

Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, Further?

14 posts in this topic

Hey does anyone know any events to do with the community in any of these areas up comming this summer. Even out towards Toronto - or London just something where people will be out having a good time

Aside from me and a few other people in the KW area - I really dont ever see it

Just wondering if you guys know anything

hey xguile and clarion im from kw as well if you guys everr wanna meet up to session or w/e [ i know its getting colder now] im always down

well i never knew we had KW, cambridge ppl here on GSC, there a whole lot people here in cambridge but not on gsc who glowstick/string, we had a first and only meet up last august ranging to 35-45 people at the cambridge YMCA, but now everyone is at school and all busy, i'll post up to let you guys know if anything happens,

EDIT: blagghh i forgot we did it at like midnight to 2am morning something like that, dont want another "public glowsticking lecture"

it was outside the empty parking lots, no one was there except us, and maybe some raccoons.

YO seriously pm me for kw / cbridge meet ups i know its getting cold out but im still down to string w/e

im also down to session when ever

i'm new at kw so i have no idea where anything is outside of the university of waterloo =( but if there's any meetups near the university, i'm down.

waaaaaaaaat hey im at uw, yo uhmmm pm me or something if you wanna meet up i know its like exam season but again i am down w/e i live in sj

i'm actually at uwp, so it's a bit away, but that's alright, i'm still down to meetup. hopefully before it gets freezing outside.

Im gonna revive this thread!!!

anyone in kitchener / waterloo / cambridge area

local bar chain saw ( king street road) is haveing a dubstep even ( K-dub represent!) on december 17th Im going hoping to get some others going as well :)

pm me for deets or look on torontojungle forums :)