Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shockfever

RUSKO/18+/09/17/2009

5 posts in this topic

RUSKO

side1_web.jpg

side2_web.jpg

Veering away from the dark, serious side of the sound, Rusko brought a highly driven energy and fun approach to the dubstep massive and quickly coined his own take on the genre and turned the scene upside down. His sound appealed to many people outside of the dubstep world as his productions became more adventurous in formula, sound and energy. His huge hit “Cockney Thug†has been played by everyone from Pete Tong, Switch, Diplo and Santogold and has been remixed by Buraka Som sistema, Diplo, Drop the Lime and the Scratch Perverts.

His sound continues to develop with different BPM’s that lean to jungle, house, hip hop or electro ... but regardless of BPM or tempo…you can immediately tell a Rusko track.

At 23, Rusko is only in 1st gear, with collaborations on the table with the likes of Switch, Diplo , Yo Majesty and Wiley, the future sure is looking bright. Already setting the radio airwaves alight with his own productions and remixes of artists such as Adele, A-Trak featuring Kid Sister, Leon Jean-Marie Rusko is only going in one direction. Onwards, upwards and far beyond any producer could dream of. Rusko is like Dr Dre, Timbaland and Switch all rolled into one with a serious overdose of bass.

Line Up:

RUSKO. (Sub-Soldiers, Tempa, Dub-Police, ETC), London.

with openers:

Jason Burns (Sub-Merged, Savory Audio), Cleveland

Brent Still-Life (Grand Poo-Bas), Cleveland

Information:

18+ ($15) ($10 + $5 underage fee).

21+ ($10)

Tickets available @ The B-Side, Grog Shop, Ticketmaster, and most record stores.

LIMITED DISCOUNTED PRE-SALES available at Grand Poo Bas Record shop in Lakewood.

Event Location:

B Side Liquor Lounge(under the Grog Shop)

2785 Euclid Hts Blvd

Cleveland Hts, OH 44106

Websites:

www.bsideliquorlounge.com

Roll Call:

GOING:

MAYBE:

NOT GOING:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I want to go but I'll only be 17......AGAIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I want to go but I'll only be 17......AGAIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:(