Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

florasunshine

New Tutorial Requests

14 posts in this topic

Need a kandi tutorial that hasnt been featured on gs.c? Well you have found the thread to ask for it.... keep in mind that it might take a little bit to get them on here, but anyway ask away!

All you have to do is this:

I need a tutorial for a single flower multi

if you don't know the name of it you can do this:

hey can i get a tutorial for this piece

123igp.jpg

AND THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

(( FEATURED PHOTO BY KIMBA))

I'd like to request a tut on how to make different styles of 3d designs, such as webs, or chevrons.

At first i didn't get what you were trying to do there. I thought you were asking me for a tutorial for it and I was like... "but I made it with your tutorial"...

I saw a pic of someone (on this board I think) with a kandi tiara.. you should make a tutorial on that :D

brb ill post the pic when I find it!

EDIT: huzzah!

Kandi_Krown_by_Mochiko_chan88.jpg

OKAY!!!!! Glad to seee the response! I will get to work on Wednesday!!!! YAAAAY

@Sp4ded I can do a necklace tutorial but what kinds of necklaces are you wanting???

@ DreiHarteZero I will have your 3d cuff tutorial up tonight. It's finished i just have to edit

EDIT: I just reread your post and realized you asked for a 3d design for something totally different than what i made. I'm sorry. I will make those when i have some more time, after the tiara i have a couple of orders to finish before ican do anything else. Sorry!!!! The tutorial i made is REALLY cool though!

@ DZ99 I will do the tiara tutorial tonight!!!!!

There are two new tutorials up however, one is for phatties and is a video tut and the other is a photo tut on how to make large multi flower cuffs. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Something Fun and not the basic one row. And i dont have any toys for my kandi so kinds that are slightly complex? Maybe?

Something Fun and not the basic one row. And i dont have any toys for my kandi so kinds that are slightly complex? Maybe?

FABULOUS! I have the wonderful TRANCE-RCKR doing two tutorials one for a complex necklace and one on how to attach toys.... He said he would try to get them done this week so keep an eye out!

@ DreiHarteZero I will have your 3d cuff tutorial up tonight. It's finished i just have to edit

EDIT: I just reread your post and realized you asked for a 3d design for something totally different than what i made. I'm sorry. I will make those when i have some more time, after the tiara i have a couple of orders to finish before ican do anything else. Sorry!!!! The tutorial i made is REALLY cool though!

No worries, that cuff is amazing too!