Sign in to follow this  
napoli_gino

what moves are you currently working on?

480 posts in this topic

Waistwraps (still need wallplane on right side btb and reverse btb weave to complete this), Uta crosser on left }(almost done just have to get more comfortable), Buzzsaw Flower (95% done), String Manips (Just random ones to combo into things)

well redline and melvenorc already know, but im expanding on the new idea of straightjacket crossover wraps.

well redline and melvenorc already know, but im expanding on the new idea of straightjacket crossover wraps.

mad props man... I don't think I'll be able to reach any further from the straightjacket to bust out crossover wraps... mad props though :dope

spirals, dont laugh, i use to clap, now i've learned how to stack, ok, laugh now.... :)

spirals, dont laugh, i use to clap, now i've learned how to stack, ok, laugh now.... :)

cool :dope

the thing I like about glowstringing is that you learn at your own pace... :)

but remember, the stack version isn't something I would prefer when doing the butterfly spirals...

is their something that wrong with clapping? i mean i read that post that furinax put up about it but iunno i just feel comfortable doing the clap..

btw i see the light with the btb weave cuz like i can kinda do it but it hits my sides a little i need to clean it up.

is their something that wrong with clapping? i mean i read that post that furinax put up about it but iunno i just feel comfortable doing the clap..

btw i see the light with the btb weave cuz like i can kinda do it but it hits my sides a little i need to clean it up.

there's nothing wrong about the way you do it... but I would highly recommend learning it with the stacking routine... for some reason it works pretty good if you are learning this move... but if you learned it another way, that's good too... :)

the only tip I can give you for the btb weave is: try to move your body more to the side that undergoes the plane... such as you're weaving on the right side, move your body more to the right direction and as it weaves out to the left side, move your body more to the left direction... :)

ahhh ok gotcha. thanks for the tip.

So far I'm trying btb weave, crossers, flowers, and isolations. Btb weave and crossers takes a lot of body punishment with your shoulders, I think it would take me awhile to get used it. I know the motion of btb weave but I'm always hitting my thighs. I don't understand where to swing when doing crossers. Flowers, I need practice outside my house. And isolations, I can only do one.

So far I'm trying btb weave, crossers, flowers, and isolations. Btb weave and crossers takes a lot of body punishment with your shoulders, I think it would take me awhile to get used it. I know the motion of btb weave but I'm always hitting my thighs. I don't understand where to swing when doing crossers. Flowers, I need practice outside my house. And isolations, I can only do one.

Dont push urself to hard man..... And make sure u stretch b4 practicing moves that make u stretch alot cuz u can end up damaging ur shoulders alot........ Like my left shoulder makes a sickening crack when i move it back and forth now from not warming up and stretching properly...... And if ur having trouble with crossers go check out clerics crosser video..... I think that video helped alot of us learn those....... :D

And for a move im working on at the moment, im workin on quarter time isolations.......

reverse weave....ow.... -.-;

reverse UTA crosser, anyother crossers in general, isolations, some 360 moves, and smoothing everything out.

Dont push urself to hard man..... And make sure u stretch b4 practicing moves that make u stretch alot cuz u can end up damaging ur shoulders alot........ Like my left shoulder makes a sickening crack when i move it back and forth now from not warming up and stretching properly...... And if ur having trouble with crossers go check out clerics crosser video..... I think that video helped alot of us learn those....... :D

And for a move im working on at the moment, im workin on quarter time isolations.......

Quarter time?

I'm working on... because I'm not working on anything really, I'll say I'm working on consistancy =P. I work on SJ every time someone mentions them in GSC Aim chat.

String manips, BTB weave(cant get it forward any advice), crossers and putting together more and more combos

im still tryin to figure out crossers, i think it might be my arms arft flexable enough or they are too short to reach across my body x.x hopefully its the first lol ill try to get a vid of me attempting it for ya, ive just been ahving issues getting a .vro converter that works x.x (pm me if you can help on either plz & thx :) )

Brandon (aka Karzac41101)

Clapping for butterfly spirals (handcuffs), stacking for spirals. It doesn't really matter which way you do it, but it does make more sense physically if you learn them that way.

Right now I'm working on 1.5 variations and some isolation/antispin variations. Cleaning up my poi.

right now i'm just slowing down most of the basic moves or ideas i've seen/read about/whatever to get the full motion down. more specifically, smoothing out my trace moves

even though i'm a noob, i'm also one who knows how to practice. i'm a musician.

and if there's one thing that my teachers have told me that can be applied to any kind of learning is this: take it ssssssssssssssslllllllllllloooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. like slower than you'd ever do at a rave. then slowly build up the tempo until you get it where you want it, or even faster than you'd want to. this way you'll be totally ready for when you want to try it all out at a show.

i know that my tendency is to rush the moves once i think i have them mastered and this is a mistake (for both stickers and musicians) because you wont be able to properly execute the move or, worse, practice in a mistake.

best of luck to everyone and i hope my babbling helped

I've been working on some manipulations as well as cleaning up my UTL wrapping and my Crossover wraps

Aslo, Hyperloops. Crossover wrap to Butterfly hyperloop feels good when you do it right.

cleaning up my poi :P *been practicing more lately*

working on a string manipulation combo based off of b-rad and cleric... :P