Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

napoli_gino

what moves are you currently working on?

480 posts in this topic

I'm not really sure what the sj fountain is, but assuming it doesn't include the windmill part? is it basically fwds -> low transition -> rev -> high transition, etc?

oh, and on the fullybody crossers, just remember, the btb arm is doing the same thing as it would be for a wallplane btb weave.

I'm not really sure what the sj fountain is, but assuming it doesn't include the windmill part? is it basically fwds -> low transition -> rev -> high transition, etc?

oh, and on the fullybody crossers, just remember, the btb arm is doing the same thing as it would be for a wallplane btb weave.

actually you can time it just right where your head will pass between the gap between your biceps and forearms (kinda resembles a little square) and you can pass yourself through it.

actually you can time it just right where your head will pass between the gap between your biceps and forearms (kinda resembles a little square) and you can pass yourself through it.

hmm.. actually yea I can see that. so I guess that becomes an over-the-head SJ? wow

one-handed butterfly. i feel like such a noob compared to everyone else in this thread. :sm_sigh:

one-handed butterfly. i feel like such a noob compared to everyone else in this thread. :sm_sigh:

it's all good, man... it's not about who's better and who's not...

not only that but everyone else works at a different pace as well as some glowstickers here are more experienced due to how long they have been glowsticking... so don't worry about it... eventually, you'll become pretty good as well and have new incoming glowstickers look up to you for inspiration...

Reverse Butterfly UTA Crosser ;) (dang that move feels awkward, but I can do it already)

Waistwrap every once in a while.

Wrap continuity.

whats a waistwrap

straightjacket

i can get my hands to be where they want them to be by doing a crappy inversion but the problem is i cant seem to keep the strings spinning

help? maybe ill put a video in the learning annex(doubtful)

whats a waistwrap

straightjacket

i can get my hands to be where they want them to be by doing a crappy inversion but the problem is i cant seem to keep the strings spinning

help? maybe ill put a video in the learning annex(doubtful)

waistwrap as in btb fountain...

working on UTA crossers and BTB weave . God the BTB weave rargle. any extra tips other than the tutorials for the BTB weave?

infinate ,hiperloops ,stringminips ,btb wraps,utl moves clean up my orbital sun wrapas,pirouettes and the list just goes on and on this is my hobby :inlove:

oh, ok. so a waistwrap seems to be basically a btb wallplane weave?

something like that...

basically, a btb fountain...

working on btb butterfly fountain and btb crossers spinning left. i can do them spinning right already. and umm...some btb butterfly crossers would be nice.

anitispins, they need alot of cleaning ;P

keep practicing, it only gets cleaner in time :)

be sure to follow the 3 o'clock position, 6 o'clock position, 9 o'clock position, 12 o'clock position... :)

a good way to build momentum into the 4 petal anti-spin flower is by starting out with a forward 4 petal flower... :)

cleaning up teh sj(i feel like a retard when i do this move, it involves too much movement for the string to not hit my shoulder ,anyone else have this same problem? im about to quit doing this move if it takes up too much energy )

im gonna try the antispin weave now

i've been doing alot of isolations lately. trying to build up into fully isolated weaves and then start on hybrids, but I'm still a ways off from doing either of those cleanly. right now I'm still working on variations of buzzsaws (incorporating a few outside spins, etc)

also working on some poi patterns that I've thought up while it's been raining for the last 2 weeks and haven't been able to get outside.