Sign in to follow this  
napoli_gino

what moves are you currently working on?

480 posts in this topic

btb crossers and a crosser over my head with both arms iam not sure what its called though lol :wacko:

everyones workin on moves, but are you guys working on getting your moves to go together fluidly?

everyones workin on moves, but are you guys working on getting your moves to go together fluidly?

Thats pretty much all I ever do when I practice, but you already know that :dope

That's what most of my practice consists of.

I'm trying to get ATH left hand, UTA/huggy right hand crosser. I can do it without transferring from butterfly, I can get it if I start in that position, but I somehow make my spins go off axis when I try to go there from butterfly. Any tips?

-A few combos

-Windmill. I still can't get it...

-Reverse weave

I think after this, I'll have most of the 'basic' moves down.

So, after what I need to work on, I'm going to to form more combos and get to my creative side.

Then I'm gonna start on crossers and moves behind the back.

But school's taking most of my time and I don't have any free time to string. :/

Iv only been actually practicing glowsticking for about 2 weeks maybe...im still a beginner.. im pretty good though...i dont really have anyone to teach me any new moves to work on :( my teacher is MIA...im all alone..Can anyone help me...PLEASE! :biggrin2:

--AGB..

Iv only been actually practicing glowsticking for about 2 weeks maybe...im still a beginner.. im pretty good though...i dont really have anyone to teach me any new moves to work on :( my teacher is MIA...im all alone..Can anyone help me...PLEASE! :biggrin2:

--AGB..

Try looking up at the Move/Definition list

when I started stringing, I never really tried looking anywhere to begin... until later on when I got more active on this site, I started learning alot from various amount of people...

reverse weave >.> my hands cant coordinate with it well cuz when i go reverse my left hand kinda leads

I'm trying to flow some poi stuff together... like one of the things I've been sort of working on... pirouette extensions to full body, then rotate right into UTA crosser then switch to overhead crosser, etc... (still in a development)

i just recently got the btb weave down..but i could only get into it one way. soo ive been practicing diff ways to get into and out of it..which ive got down now..im contemplating on learning uta weave..and just working on some new wrap combos..seems to catch a lot of attention while glowstringing at house party raves.

trying to expand this gumbie combo that I'm working on... freeflow gave me the motivation to work on it... :P

Yeah, I used cleric's tutorial. I didn't even get how it was done until I watched it before I started trying.

*cough*

yeah I learn it off cleric as well...

4 petal anti spin flowers... i can never get the timing down right :wacko:

btb weave. Finally got it down the other night and now am working on cleaning it up

Also working on piroquetting the butterfly weave

Edited by peruvian_martian

btb weave. Finally got it down the other night and now am working on cleaning it up

congrats man... that move took me a while as well.. but yeah, after you get the btb weave, wallplanes should be easier to work with...

*Nods*

Right now my main problem is when I try to do it with sticks instead of my sock poi. For some reason my sticks keep flailing at angles they shouldn't be where as the poi goes excactly where I need it to.

*Shrugs* Must be the weight difference.

working on all my stalls and experimenting with some tracing