Sign in to follow this  
napoli_gino

what moves are you currently working on?

480 posts in this topic

360 pirouettes or whatever they are called, and its about time too

btb 2 beat waist wrap got it on both sides and can transition from left to right just havent gone from right to left yet.

I think next ill work on some more spinning moves like basic reel spins etc, back to the basics to open up my movement.

Side plane regular flowers....still can't seem to get them down.

im jss cleaning uup my transitions fer now..&im learning tha btb weavee...

im jss cleaning uup my transitions fer now..&im learning tha btb weavee...

same here!......i cant seem 2 get the btb weave 2 work...im starting 2 think my arms retarded! lol

Antispin Flowers, Combos, BTB crosser, cleaning up UTA/BTB crosser, cleaning up 2 bt btb wallplane fountain forward and reverse

BTB 3 beat wallplane fountain, regular flowers STILL, and new manipulations.

butterfly meltdown and cleaning up 3bt waistwraps

Still working on those damn dual time crossover wraps. Managed to do it once tonight. Also gotten better at my wallplane split time wraps and 3 beat TTN. Will be working on btb wallplane 2bt weave soon. I already know that's gonna take a while to learn.

Just got UTA reverse weave. ^^

Now gotta get the other side. :D

Edited by Demo

reverse 3 beat -___-"

been at it for like 2 days now.

any tips?(:

Currently working on 4-petal anti-spin flowers.

Also trying to get this thumb wrap string manipulation thing down that Syphon posted recently. I can do the thumb wrap, but the toss gets me. x.x

reverse 3 beat -___-"

been at it for like 2 days now.

any tips?(:

Just keep at it. Remember, since its reverse, you'll be doing your actions backwards.

A basic transition that might help you out... do a forward 3 beat weave, then when you bring the sticks to your left side, turn left 180 degrees and your sticks will be swinging reverse. Then just keep swinging.

BTB reverse 3bt weave, Isolations, Forward and Anti-Spin flowers, reverse triquatra (petals going up instead of down) and transitioning more smoothly into orbitals (I feel very limited with them.)

Thats fer poi

glowstringing

moar string manips (i hardly know any) whips, looped catches (that crazy shit that guy melvenorc12 does makes me braindead) and getting more acquainted with wraps n shotguns

Edited by RaverInck

All I do is poi now, so lately I've been working on Dodging Daggers, reverse Triquetra (like RaverInck), cleaning up my butterfly isolations, 4bt waistwraps (only have it on my right side, kinda wanna figure it out on the left), straightjacket, piourette extensions, reverse goofy flowers. I know there's others but I'm drawing a blank. Haha.

BTB Crossers

Behind the head spiral

Reverse UTA Crosser

BTB Wraps

Im working on:

-BTB Crossers

-BTB Wall-plane weave Fountians

-Tech-Poi

-Combos

-One Handed Weave

-One Handed BTB Wraps

Edited by YoungDrew

I am working on shotgun colorswitch fountains. Just one-handed for now, but both hands at once would be awesome.

I'm never really working on one thing I'm usually kind of all over the place.

Lately I've been working on a lot of tech poish stuff. I'm trying to get frontal isolations down so I can do that frontal isolation antispin flower. Been working on cateyes I've got vertical cateyes down pretty good now but horizontal cateyes with glowsticks are so freeeaking hard. I have no clue how ellezdey-retro does his so smooth.

Other concepts I'm working on

Doing tech poi stuff with one hand and technical glowstringing with the other and trying to work out sort of a hybrid theory for techpoi vs wraps.

Planechanger thru wraps - I still don't get these.

more isolations, I've been carrying a sock poi around with me and doing isolations everywhere lol.

Doing tech poi stuff with one hand and technical glowstringing with the other and trying to work out sort of a hybrid theory for techpoi vs wraps.

i love doing normal / 2 hand supermans for taht reason :)

and stuff im working on

tosses into and out of 1 hand and elbow pins

some 1 hand superman wraps and stuff

1 hand duo combos

I learned several cool string wrap concepts from Cleric at SSBMU. Im also working on inversions hehe ...In fact, I learned something from everyone at the meet just from watching them :D

I'm working on turning with crossers and meltdowns, isolations, side plane flowers (antispin and butterfly antispin), expanding my wrapping and tracing combos, string manips, CAPs in general.