Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

napoli_gino

what moves are you currently working on?

480 posts in this topic

color switching techniques with stringing... (not handles) ;3 it looks pretty cool so far ;3

bunch of UTA BTB stuff, full body crossers (are a bitch), butterfly buzzsaw/weave variations, flowers, antispin

wow, I'm working on more than even I realized

everyone's so technical =x ahhh... OKAY I'M WORKING ON UTL BTB OTH ... kidding >_< i'm just working on smoothing out my color switches (not handles >>)

windmills. only thing holding me back is putting it together w/ both hands. any tips, pm me

Make sure you're able to do it 1 hand at a time, then start with hip reels, and bring your arms up one at a time (moving the arm up as the stick is on its upswing). If you cant immideatly do it, practice spinning one up and one down, then switch, and just keep drilling until you can do it with both.

As for what I'm working on, I've started working on jumping more. I've almost got 360 extensions down, but am having some difficulty with landing, but everything else like reel turns, turning with weaves etc has been pretty easy and pretty damn fun. I haven't actually had a chance to watch myself spin, like ever, so i don't know if it really looks good, but its fun and it feels pretty good, so until then I'm sticking with them.

I am working on my uth iftl crosser reverse backwards btb 5.5-beat butterfly weave. that and the four beat butterfly weave.

and magic tricks. always got to work on magic tricks. did you know that there are a lot of tricks to do with cards? well, now you know

ive been working on huggy crossers and uta crossers. i actually started to finally understand them today. for the most part i got them though. :dope

accidental moves that may look clean ;)

such as accidental utl orbital while making a 360 degrees turn

since i'm just starting, i'm just looking to make sure i got my weave down flat on stringing and i'm mostly working on stomach traces/figure 8's for free handing

Bicep wraps, for some reason i cant give them enough pop get them over. I guess I just have to keep drilling them, but damn they're frustrating.

And orbitals, which are goddamn impossible.

Cat Eye Weaves || Geometric Shape Construction: Pentagram, Star of David (Wallplane Version) || Float / Head Orbit Pendulum Stuff (with bits and antibrid nonsense lol ) || 3D Flowers

Guest Blitz

Ive been doing a lot of poi lately too

just got down butterfly inversions, 3bt inversions with 2 inswings, some polyrhythm combos, atomic weave and cateye weaves

currently trying to get the 5bt atomic weave.. if i get that within a month i'll be happy lol

some more utl moves ... so far i got weave / crosser / and ttn

andd trying to find a way into butterfly straight jacket =}

Woo, finally returned to stickin after like 5 months. =]

Working on poi. Meltdowns, crossers, isolations, inversions. Gonna start fire poi soon.

i just started working on that butterfly aneurysm again... lol what the hell.. i'm such a noooob =[