Sign in to follow this  
napoli_gino

what moves are you currently working on?

480 posts in this topic

that new SJ... you showed that in your live tutorial session last week right? like a butterfly SJ or something @_@ ?

no actually.

i got that butterfly straightjacket for the first time that night.

the other one is when you do an inversion on your wrists coming from your left going to your right side spinning the sticks in a forward motion-...

screw it, i'll make a video LMAO

A lil something I like to call whips and shots =P. Just new manips in general. And some wrap thing.... that goes inside and out.... ..........

no actually.

i got that butterfly straightjacket for the first time that night.

the other one is when you do an inversion on your wrists coming from your left going to your right side spinning the sticks in a forward motion-...

screw it, i'll make a video LMAO

lmfao xD sure let's go with that xD

A lil something I like to call whips and shots =P. Just new manips in general. And some wrap thing.... that goes inside and out.... ..........

since i'm a newb in string manips... brian.. MAKE A VIDEO ;D ^-^

well uhm if this isn't a concept move that already exists then uhm that's good... but i call it link catch air wrap ;x ... ehh i'll make a video in a little bit ;x

Just more crosser stuff and pirou/crosser thingy hybrid.

just as i thought ;) you haven't let go of the strings completely bwahahaha ^_^ <3

i just got btb wraps so btb fountain sounds good, and also got btb spiral, and an accidental discovery of btb manips, a little one but seems big 4 me since i only use 2, brian your inspiration for all of us in manips!!

also made the mistake of pulling uta wallplane on just one side, so im missing reverside so ill be working on that as well!!

A new straight jacket? A new straight jacket to whom and using what driving style? If its a hybrid straight jacket thats something else entirely.

Over The Shoulder 1.5's || Introverted Weaves [ Same Direction ] || Butterfly Hybrids [ Flower Deconstruction ] || Atomic Weave [ Ceiling / Wheel Plane Orientation ] || GROUNDWORK

Theres a bit more stuff that im not entirely sure how to classify. However, it fits under the category of Fractional Spinning. Essentially, using different polygons to create more interesting patterns...essentially, lol. I'll get into that more when its been documented properly.

Anitspin 3 beat bf crossers. lol basically im trying to make wings. ask if you want further details.

I remember those! Extended your arms for the long arm variations! =]

Crossers...

I COULD do them but I just need to be consistent with them...I freak out cuz I know I'm gonna hit the back of my head.. :biggrin2:

Edited by FreddieC

I'm working on some Manipulation Cleric showed me during the Spring Break Meet Up. lol I'm trying to add a new twist to it.

PS: How did you figure this out!?

that's like asking cleric how he figured out all his manipulations patrick.. lol you know it's his evil mind!

im working on a lot of behind the back wraps, and trying to put them together