Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

napoli_gino

what moves are you currently working on?

480 posts in this topic

putting down the poi and heading towards cleaning up my stringing because everyone is a poists now a days or they forgot what glowstringing really is... :(

yaaaay :dope

I'm trying to blend in newer stuff into my old string manipulations because I really want to expand these 4 combos that I've been working on since a couple of months ago...

cleaning everything up, got a few new onehanded things going on.

expanding on the concept of mimics, and how to get them really complex (melvenorc knows what im talking about)

~i will post a thread with some videos talking about mimics and rewind concepts in the supporter section, as for the rest of you, there is a new straightjacket, i will post a video of it tonight~

cleaning everything up, got a few new onehanded things going on.

expanding on the concept of mimics, and how to get them really complex (melvenorc knows what im talking about)

~i will post a thread with some videos talking about mimics and rewind concepts in the supporter section, as for the rest of you, there is a new straightjacket, i will post a video of it tonight~

I wanna c these new concepts u speak of..... Please dont jus put in in the supporter section though cuz then alot of us wont be able to c it and id love to c what mimics and rewinds r :D.... And if u really want to put in in the supporter section i guess i understand.... I would be a supporter to if i want broke all the time :sheep: ( i waz looking for a good smiley to end the sentence but came across the sheep and thought it waz funny so i put it in :D)

And as for stuff im working on..... Alot of it i cant explain cuz im horrible at explaining things but lets jus say it UTL stuff..... And ive been working on my Antispin Flowers alot.... And for some reason i still cant get them hella good...... like i have the pedel placement down its jus getting the right timing with my arms fully extended...... Sometime i doubt if ill ever get them cuz ive been workin on them for so long but mayb one day it will jus click...... o0o yeahh ive been working on string manips to a lil..... I need to clean them up alot though..... But ima get here and go work on my mix so everyone that reads this, have a kick ass day(or night depending on when u read this) and ill ttyl :D

-behind the head reverse air wraps (no looking, that would be cheeting on my part)

-isolated EVERYTHING (yes, I'm getting bored and trying to learn how to isolate every single move that I know... don't ask, I don't know, like I said, I'm bored)

right now im workin on all types of crossers and some string manips

Currently learning:

4/5btw

btb weave

want to get some gumbies learned

crossers

string wrap orbitals

Cleaning up:

a ton of wrap combos

weave variations

butterfly variations

windmill variations

I really need to get my digi and record a video so I can get some input.. I might have that by Sunday after next. Might not.. Dunno :wacko:

I just learned the 5 beat weave from like an hour of practice. While doing so i learned how to do the spiral. So i'm now practicing the orbital which i'll get hopefully by tomorrow. I have my strings wrapped around my hands and i just found out how hard it is to type like this.

working on the 5 beat weave and I cant seem to figure it out..it will probably just randomly happen for me while im practicing and ill have one of the "oh...well thats not that hard at all" moments.

I am starting to really get spirals down just have to work on a few more transitions into them before ill be happy.

I also just got how to do a huggy crosser (or i might be doing the butterfly version but I cant tell) so im messing around with that keep hitting myself in the face lol.

and today i just started messing around with duo wraps, orbitals, and btb weaves

so im into a little bit of everything atm but thats how I like it.

Guest ooosupra92ooo

I'm currently working on BTB moves...weave.

I've been trying to get flowers down. for some reason it just isnt clicking for me. I need someone who has nice flowers to tell me what the hell iam doin wrong lol. my arms just dont spin in perfect circles.

SS

I'm actually REALLY happy.

Antispin weaves clicked last night and I can finally do them. they look so sick, but i need to clean them up (esepcailly the reverse antispin...its sorta ugly)

so i guess i'm working on spinning antispin weaves and i might trying messing aroung with them in differet wallplanes and btb which would be totally sick.

I've been isolating a lot of things lately so i'm cleaning some new iso's up.

I'm really curious about the mimic and rewind, seems like something pretty legit. it wouldnt happen to be on HoP would it?

I've been working on threading, footwork and transitions

bowties, palm spins, bowtie orbitals and bowtie gumbies now...you know, stuff like that

it's gonna feel natural after time ;o

i have fallen to the string manipulations path... oh noes ;o super techinal bullshit going on ;x

wow.. behind the back fountain is freakin' hard!! lol

im almost getting it though =]

Try getting the reverse btb wallplane weave, (wow long winded move) down pat then make sure your transitioning right. it comes natrual after a bit.

Wait what? a new SJ what? WHAT?!?! Is it like a BF sj? BTB BF SJ? OTH BTB BF SJ AcronymAbreviationacronym ACN?!?!?!

Oh yeah im working on Btb crosser transitions stuff and SJ combos.

Try getting the reverse btb wallplane weave, (wow long winded move) down pat then make sure your transitioning right. it comes natrual after a bit.

Thanks alot man.. appreciate it! :)