Sign in to follow this  
napoli_gino

what moves are you currently working on?

480 posts in this topic

iam currently working on differnt variations to the crosser like btb crossers and stuff like that.

what are u guys working onn?

Right now taking a break due to lack of time.

Before my break, I was working on that move that I created the thread about a bit ago along with incoorperating wibbles into glowstringing.

Various wrist roll combos and color-switching ideas at the moment. Aslo working on cleaning my planes a bit as well.

try tosses and bouncing the handles off your body parts...

straightjackets, flowers, isolations, basically advanced poi for when my firepoi arrive.

straightjackets, flowers, isolations, basically advanced poi for when my firepoi arrive.

lol, I don't think you'll want to try out straight jackets for fire poi...

but anyways, I'm still working on some more strings manips. and some possible gumbies...

antispun weaves

Heh Cleric still working on that?

I got down the TTN you showed me, but I didn't get the move after that (I think it's split-threading, not sure), where you were supposed to do a rotation inside your arms.

I have yet to decipher that move.

lol sorry to sound like a noob even tho i am but what are straight jackets and gumbies? :wacko:

"Straight jacket - type of crosser with the arms threaded into each other much like a "straight jacket". Also known as retarded weave."

and for cross reference..."Crosser - Type of weave commonly done in wall plane. Done by crossing your arms over to the other side of you body and do a one or two beat swing per glowstick on each side. Several types including huggy (with both arms in front so it looks as though your hugging yourself) left arm in front/right arm behind you, right arm front/left behind, btb crosser, and variations including straight jackets.

http://gsc.hybridglow.com/videos/crossertutorial.wmv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K598J7MAKGU"

"Gumbies - String manipulation where the sticks are held either linked or in the opposite hands, and pulled across the body and around limbs in contortions much like Gumby the cartoon character."

"Straight jacket - type of crosser with the arms threaded into each other much like a "straight jacket". Also known as retarded weave."

and for cross reference..."Crosser - Type of weave commonly done in wall plane. Done by crossing your arms over to the other side of you body and do a one or two beat swing per glowstick on each side. Several types including huggy (with both arms in front so it looks as though your hugging yourself) left arm in front/right arm behind you, right arm front/left behind, btb crosser, and variations including straight jackets.

http://gsc.hybridglow.com/videos/crossertutorial.wmv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K598J7MAKGU"

"Gumbies - String manipulation where the sticks are held either linked or in the opposite hands, and pulled across the body and around limbs in contortions much like Gumby the cartoon character."

hmm.. the links appear to be dead

Ey, I was just going with what's on the thread. :P

I just went youtubing and found those links :P

Well I havent been practicing too much lately (because of school), but over the past month ive been trying to do a btb crosser and I still dont have it down =/.