glowspazz

Next Colorado Meetup

72 posts in this topic

Hey everyone DeLo here again, well just wanted to see when will there be any meet ups or gatherings i would like to meet the local glowers in denver, well let me know, oh and does anyone know the next big rave?

I think the next big rave we are going to is the Gathering. We usually try to go to Confluence Sunday nights or the Church Friday

sweet thanx a lot ill be trying to go to Gathering, man its be a long time but excited!

Well come hang out with us!!

I request that we have a meetup this winter before I go back to texas on the 4th!! It doesn't even have to be glowsticking related even... dinner @ the kilt would be greeaaat

we probably can figure something out

we might be able to figure something out for that

huh?? You want a meet up on a Sunday? What does your post mean?

I should have Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun off for the weekend of Caffeeine. Maybe at least a gathering at the Church on that friday night? Takers? Thoughts?

A gathering at The Church can be easily done. I can put everybody on a guest list and even have my favorite photographer come and take pictures all night.

I'm back! Hey guys, how have things been? Anyways, I finally got a new laptop so communication on GS.C has definitely been a bit easier over this last week. With god news comes bad news though, I will be moving back to MN towards the end of April, and I figured because this site is pretty much the reason I have all these friends out in CO that I wanna have a goodbye party/meetup. I have a set schedule now at work mon-fri till midnight so saturdays and sundays are totally free for me. What do you guys think? Oh and also, because I got the new laptop I can finally use my Hi-Def Camera and I could very easily put together a meetup video for us. :D

-I would also like to point out that this was my 666th post :P

Edited by Corruption

Hey everyone, ill be back for a week starting next wednesday. I don't think I can afford a ticket to caffeine, but is anyone interested inmeeting up during that time? I think it is a given that ill be hanging with glowspazz, but anyone else??

We're hanging out?? Nice to know...lol

Would there be any interest in a pre-meet before EDC?

Would there be any interest in a pre-meet before EDC?

I won't be able to attend anything until June 20th, which is when I will be back in Colorado for good.

I would love to meetup though... Somebody organize it, and let me know??? :)

(I can arrange it if you all would like...)

Come to Global Dance Festival. It is July 14th-16th. JB and I are going to be planning a meetup around that time. We also have a group that goes to The Church in downtown every Friday.

A few of us are meeting up at Glowspazz's house before Trancegiving this Wednesday. Txt/call/PM Glowspazz or DDRM or Me for details ;)

20th? -.- Wish I had seen this last week when I picked my schedule for the next two weeks.

*BUMP*... Its been too long since I've seen any of the CO GSC'rs aside from Glowspazz and DDRM. Who's up for a meetup, sometime in the next month or so?

If I could get people from FoCo to actually drive down to Denver, I'd be down Sticks. :(