glowspazz

Next Colorado Meetup

72 posts in this topic

When is the next time everybody will be free??

Never, i'll be perminantly shackled by the constraints of the society we live in!............... okay in reality, i dunno until my schedule settles down a bit, once it does, it'll be easy to figure out.

I probably will be busy until at the earliest july. MAybe even august, once my summer classes are out.

Sticks, maybe you can host another meetup at ur place sumtime??? Maybe at the park near DestrO's??? Whatever it may be, we prolly cant think about trying this until after 4th of july when holidays are over and people have financially recovered from all of the june festivities.

I wuld be down for that again that was fun and the park near me would be cool or the house angain for some of moms cheese Burgers :) lol dont matter though or another place i just say we have another meet up before school starts again in Agust like the 24 is when my school starts i think not sure but just some time by then.

sounds good

um first weekend in august....... as in the 1st and second or the 8th and 9th. cause if its the 8th and 9th....... i'm probubly gonna be having my birthday festivities in vegas.

I can't do the first weekend in August due to wedding festivities...not of my own. I should be free the rest of the month

i will probubly be free thoughs weekends

Ill be free either of those weekends at the beginning of august. Since i cant go to any raves due to lack of fundage any time soon, i say we have meetups a lot more frequently. The monthly sugarloaf mtn meet idea is still a good idea, imo (doesnt always have to be @ sugarloaf tho. how about flagstaff @ boulder? Or lookout mountain? or any other ideas anyone has....)

How about the 2nd or 3rd week in August that might work?? Tarra and I were talking about a big cookout.

How about one for, and before, skylab??? August 15th is skylab and we could have the meetup at 2 o'clock in the afternoon at the park near destro's. If this works for you guys ill start contacting the other colorado members to get them to come since noone really comes online anymore....

i would not bed able to make it befor skylab saddly. and i would be busy all that week. but any other week will be fine for me.

I'd love to make it to another meet-up, let alone skylab, but I'm stuck working every weekend in Aug... September anyone?

So. My friends, I feel like I need to get with people to spin some poi. We should make try to get a little mini meetup going somewhere or something, As far as i can tell there is no current planning going on anywhere on the board for one other than pre-party meets. If I am mistaken, point me in the right direction for a thread :)

I think the ski/snowboarding trip is the next big thing, but if you would like to make a small meet up I definitely can try and put something together

so i am sooper serial guys we need to get a meet planed. i am free just about any weekend. t is everybody doing on the 12th of December? i say lets meet in a park somewhere in bolder. i have wanted to go on an adventure there for a while now. anyway lets get this fuggen sheite planed.

yup

Ready for this...? Ill actually be there! lol... i miss u guys...

Wow squirrel is actually coming?? Hope you can find my place

Meetup! Soon!! plz?

what are y'all doing december 26th - 30th?

If not then, Jan 2nd - whenever?

hello everyone im a soldier at ft carson CO, and i deploy next month so i would rele like to go to a meetup/session b4 i go overseas so march this weekend 27/28 of january, or the weekend of march 13/14 are perfect weekends for me so if yall feel like coming out just let me no plz and thank you very much

Well if you were going to be free tomorrow I would love to see you at the Church