Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hienzta

READ: Sydney Darling Harbour Meetup 09 Plan

22 posts in this topic

Okay this is to plan a meetup for Sydney. Please post if you think you can go in the upcoming holidays which is July 11th - July 26th i believe.

If you think you can come.

-Post your name down

-Days that would suit you most (the more specific the better)

-how many people are going with you.

Time will be from about 4pm - 7pm? or earlier if u guys just want to hang and teach each other some stuff.

Location: Im thinking Darling Harbour. or Olympic Park. Just darling harbour because the backdrop will be nicer in Sydney video :) Yes we will be filming. Leave comment on whether youd prefer Darling Harbour or Olympic Park please.

This is just a plan, so we can get some stuff going, and so it doesnt fail like other meetup plans lol.

3 or 4 of my friends said they will come and they all glowstick/string :)

Oh, it will most likely be BYO sticks, unless someone is willing to supply.

Also post up, if you are bringing anything special. i.e - fire pois, speakers, etc.

Thanks ! I will post up final details with dates, times, who is coming and so on when we get a few posts.

Add me on msn if you have any questions or anything :) - Hiien_@hotmail.com.

-paul

- anyday of the holidays except tues.

- one or two tagalongs

id prefer abit earlier to be honest not sure how late I can stay out ct.

keep me updated im in :)

Good luck you guys! I hope to see a great meet-up video from outside the United States. =)

Hien -

-anyday except tuesdays and sundays.

darling harbour !

hey guys, you know i'm keen. can we do it on a saturday night, particularly the 11th or 18th unlike you youngin's i have to work and bring in an income so i couldn't make it that early on a weekday. darling harbour for sure! much nicer, and it will be cool to draw a crowd.

Also, i may or may not have some people coming, if thats helpful

but i'm excited for it! =D

Leandro, and I'll be going alone. Either one would work for me.

Any day other than monday or thursday night would work best for me, though I think they won't mind if I missed a lesson or two.

This meetup will definitely be going ahead so YAY ! :D

Time : approx. 4pm - whenever. I will be in the city earlier hanging about.

Day : Saturday , 11th or 18th.

Im still working on getting in contact with some of the oldies from this site. lol not sure if they would be interested.

Official details will be up in about a week or two and everything will be finalised. To make things easier ill give out my mobile number in the later post. Also post up what you will be wearing, if you know. so we can spot you.

Lets make this a night to remember.

SYDNEY GSC MEETUP HERE WE COME !

tip : wear something white so when we make a video, incase the lights at darling are somehow bad that day "white" will make us stand out aye? :L

OMG IM SO IIINNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

*have been waiting forever for a proper syd meetup =] *

name - keni

possibly coming alone maybe one or two tagalongs... can i maybe bring a photographer?

could be a cool way to get some awesome shots and he just wants the exuse to take pics of cool shit :D

[even though my skills arent really worth it but who cares, im in! yay!]

date - whenever is cool

location - wherever everyone decides.. im just happy nao :)

p.s thanks jasper for the msn message, like i said its been a while si nce ive been on here...

to the organiser - is there anything that you would like us to bring?

Neko, you can bring a photographer if you want, but im guessing most people will be bringing cameras to take photos and record and itll all go onto facebook/myspace or gs.c or w/e.

nothing special i would like you to bring lol, just leave a post if you are bringing anything special i.e

-fire pois

-fire staff

-speakers

please, BRING YOUR OWN GLOWSTICKS, preferably 4 or more glowsticks. 2 for sticking around, and 2 for a vid. we will be making a sydney video :D and apparently theres a store in the city that sells ultras so we can check that out.

also, bring your ipods so we can play your music.

DATE will be the Saturday 11th JULY - im busy on the 18th >< so yehh sorry lol. but i think 11th is fine for everyone.

PLEASE POST IF YOU ARE WILLING TO SUPPLY SPEAKERS. i will bring my own, but mine arnt very good. they die out fast and it doesnt run on batteries.

Devboy will be making the video to post on youtube and gsc. but feel free to record and post your own stuff.

if you need anymore info;

add me on msn - Hiien_@hotmail.com

or just leave a post. i will check this regularly and post up the official details next week :) thanks !

Devboy will be making the video to post on youtube and gsc. but feel free to record and post your own stuff.

or just leave a post. i will check this regularly and post up the official details next week :) thanks !

i thought i was making the video :(:(

not that it really matters, but i threw up my hand originally cos i'm a professional video maker with an editing suite....just throwing that out there.....:P:P

in all seriousness i really don't care, i just wanted to make something is all

okay its yours lol haha

actually you both can make a vid. doesnt really matter.

aslong as its kickass lol

okay we got enough numbers now so ill post up an official thread next weeek :) and hopefully a few more come !

uhmm there might be trackwork on this day, so might be difficult to get there. but i doubt it, cityrail hasnt posted anything on there website atm. so yeh

so far, attending :

1.Hienzta

2.devboy

3.conn

4.mr.clumzie

5.tide

6.jasper

7.neko86

8.wombat5cent

9.wigum

+2 more stickers that arnt signed up to gsc atm.

eh seems alrite :) you guys can have a few tagalongs if u want doesnt matter. just dont bring a bunch of tb's. if we do get removed from darling harbour, we'll move to a park somewhere close by. not sure which one .lol im quite unorganised.

Sounds awesome!

Do we have a wet weather plan???

uhmm i think we can stay where the merry-go-round is. if thats still there lol.

theres the massive bridge right next to that water spiral fountain, we'll stay there.

im still not sure where to go after we all meetup at the spiral location.

i wanna try get the harbour bridge or sydney opera house in the background when we record the video? any suggestions ? or we can just walk around anywhere on the day i guess.

Alright if any sudden replanning is needed:

- I AM free on the 4th/5th

- I MAY NOT be free on the 11th, 18th or 25th. If I can't make it to any specific day, I'll tell you when.