Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aodzhomie

CANDYBALL 7:HardCore University // 18+ // 8-21-2009

83 posts in this topic

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

=O i wish

I guess I have to say I'm going if its going to be that awesome. Hopefully my new batch of sticks are in by then. I just wonder how I'm going to get back to Manhattan at 4 or 5 in the morning, hmmm.

I guess I have to say I'm going if its going to be that awesome. Hopefully my new batch of sticks are in by then. I just wonder how I'm going to get back to Manhattan at 4 or 5 in the morning, hmmm.

It totally will be @@'

Ima go dressed up with a friend XD

im currently pending on this. but more than likely going if i take care of some school stuff before next week. im really looking forward to this.

It totally will be @@'

Ima go dressed up with a friend XD

Sweet I'm glad to know it will be awesome and from the looks of calendar I have nothing holding me back from going. Plus my 100 pack of sticks will probably be in Tomorrow= :geek::dope:biggrin2: which will hopefully lead to :ice: but you never know

im currently pending on this. but more than likely going if i take care of some school stuff before next week. im really looking forward to this.

Word! take care of it yoo!! XD

Sweet I'm glad to know it will be awesome and from the looks of calendar I have nothing holding me back from going. Plus my 100 pack of sticks will probably be in Tomorrow= :geek::dope:biggrin2: which will hopefully lead to :ice: but you never know

*jedi mind trick* You will come to Candyball 7 :sm_bigeek:

^its always darkest - before THE LIGHT!

Two words - Vertical Lightshows - turns out us freehanders were using the wrong axis the whole time....

wanna see it? ya you better be at Candy Ball 7

oh yeah add me +2 my friends will and his girly are comin i dont know if yall remember from last cb.

there is a good chance I'm bringing 10+

gotta rebuild my lil PA / DE scene here

Have fun today guys.

Il be CHilling with some florida pepz. with the Meetup.

Take care of Syphon... i dont wana come back.. and hear he got married to an E tard..... :biggrin2: all in one night

New to GSC and the northeast. Resided in Baton Rouge my whole life and now reside in the lovely State of New Jersey. Hope to see yall out there. Ill be the one trying to freehand =P keke

Yep, enjoy this one guys. Have fun im too tired to go, havent been getting much sleep this week and i have to get my sleep times arranged since i start school in 6 days. Anyways hope to see videos and pics =]

Have fun today guys.

Il be CHilling with some florida pepz. with the Meetup.

Take care of Syphon... i dont wana come back.. and hear he got married to an E tard..... :biggrin2: all in one night

too late!!! lmao

Nah dude that night was sooo amazing.. Super hyper from beginning to end XD NO TIME 2 BREATH!!

Can't wait till Treatz n Beatz!

MY BACK IS KILLING ME, I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE MY PHONE IS... I CAN STILL HEAR THE BASS BASS BASS BUT I FUCKING LOVED IT

MY BACK IS KILLING ME, I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE MY PHONE IS... I CAN STILL HEAR THE BASS BASS BASS BUT I FUCKING LOVED IT

Wow sucks you lost your phone but thats pretty much my sentiments exactly.

awesome night guys... was great meeting new people and seeing old friends :D

You still haven't found you phone?? ga - damn

thx for hosting me and the rest of the DE people that came with me, they all had a really good time - Candy Ball was mad sick, i cant wait to see the footage

man i love being a raver...

I wanna seee footage!! glad to hear those who went had a great time!!

What's up this coming weekend? Classics night at Love NYC on the 29th!!! best be seeing all you peoples there! :)