Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kimchichipo

GL Greens Discontinued?

14 posts in this topic

Is it just me or has the Extremeglow site taken off the GL Greens from their site? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Sent an e-mail inquiring about it, but I was just wondering if any of you guys heard anything about any sort of discontinuing of the greens.

[EDIT] 6/8/09 8:17 A.M.

Just got a reply.

Thanks for the inquiry. The green ultras are currently out of stock right now and we do plan on having them back sooner than later. I’ve just sent an inquiry of my own to Omniglow which is the factory that produces these sticks for us. We’ve had them on order since March so I’m not sure what is taking so long.

We also hope to have Orange back in stock soon. The Aqua sticks are going to be a bit longer but possibly not more than 3-4 weeks. As these color options arrive at our warehouse we will make them available immediate on www.extremeglow.com.

I actually have the last of the EG greens :P As merlin will tell you. Yeah they were having shipping problems or something from Omniglow that's all I know.

i sure hope they dont discontinue those.

I still have 20 of them... but that cant last too long.

I don't see why would they. They are such a popular product and it would be pure nonsense to discontinue them. Like I said they ran out of stock and took them off the website so people don't accidentally buy them.

They aren't discontinuing them, just waiting for new stock to arrive :P be patient.

I don't see why would they. They are such a popular product and it would be pure nonsense to discontinue them. Like I said they ran out of stock and took them off the website so people don't accidentally buy them.

they (more or less) discontinued aqua..... so......

:P

they (more or less) discontinued aqua..... so......

:P

Except they are bringing the, back...they just need to get their formula down....but don't you think they would have all formulas stored somewhere discontinued or not?

I doubt green would ever get discontinued. I'm pretty sure it's one of the most popular colors.

dont say stuff like that. i love those little green sticks, i love them so much XD

for some reason when i said that, gir's voice poped in my head, except that instead of green stick he said tacos. lol