Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kimchichipo

Extremeglow Cyalume 30 Minute Yellow Snapsticks?

7 posts in this topic

Anyone have any feedback on the 30 Cyalume 30 minute yellow "snapsticks" from Extremeglow? The 30 minute yellow and white glowsticks were my sticks of choice at raves simply because you get an extended period of intense light unlike the 5 minute duration of ultras.

Comparisons anyone? Critiques? Thinking of picking up a pretty good amount of snapsticks, and aside from the different casing, what can you guys say about color and brightness?

Anyone have any feedback on the 30 Cyalume 30 minute yellow "snapsticks" from Extremeglow? The 30 minute yellow and white glowsticks were my sticks of choice at raves simply because you get an extended period of intense light unlike the 5 minute duration of ultras.

Comparisons anyone? Critiques? Thinking of picking up a pretty good amount of snapsticks, and aside from the different casing, what can you guys say about color and brightness?

Depends which batch it is. The white I would stay away from cause they really arent that bright. You already know about the cases. Not good if you do a lot of traces in your routine or spiral traces. The price is good. Cant beat 99 cent. The color use to be green but I think on the new batches its yellow. So it will be less bright, still good for what you pay. Personally Id get something that was very green and bright. Close to it in a way.

http://www.windycitynovelties.com/15515p/6...tml?ProdRec=Yes

Longer than the 30 min and decent color for the whole night.

Depends which batch it is. The white I would stay away from cause they really arent that bright. You already know about the cases. Not good if you do a lot of traces in your routine or spiral traces. The price is good. Cant beat 99 cent. The color use to be green but I think on the new batches its yellow. So it will be less bright, still good for what you pay. Personally Id get something that was very green and bright. Close to it in a way.

http://www.windycitynovelties.com/15515p/6...tml?ProdRec=Yes

Longer than the 30 min and decent color for the whole night.

Well, the ones I'm talking about are these. http://www.extremeglow.com/Merchant4/merch...Category_Code=6

Not the hi-intensities that they were selling before, but rather a variant. It seems as if these are only sold in yellow, so I'm not if sure if there's just confusion on which sticks I was talking about or not.

I've used the Cyalume 30-min sticks before, the white ones atleast.

However, those sticks had the round casing.

These are snaplights and they have the hex casing.

I've never used the 30min snaplights,

but i have used the twelve hour snaplights.

Cyalume is a great company and all of their products are of high quality.

So i think you could safely assume that these will be decently bright for 30 mins.

I say go for it, orders some and see how they turn out.

And like D86 said, they're only $0.99 each.

Personally, i dont mind the hex-casing, but i freehand. i think most stringers dislike it.

Well, the ones I'm talking about are these. http://www.extremeglow.com/Merchant4/merch...Category_Code=6

Not the hi-intensities that they were selling before, but rather a variant. It seems as if these are only sold in yellow, so I'm not if sure if there's just confusion on which sticks I was talking about or not.

those are the ones that danny were talking about

the hi intensities before that were a yellowish green were amazing

i still have some of them

1) good brightness

2)longer than 30 minutes

3)the hex isnt too bad for me

there is a link to my handles video in my sig that i use those and the white ones