Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Macka

Anyone from New Zealand

5 posts in this topic

Hey wondering if there is anyone from New Zealand on here. Just got into glowstringing still not very good but would be cool to meet some people and learn from other people.

Hey man, whilst i'm from australia, i should be coming over in october, so if your keen to meet then i'm eager.

You'd be better off huunting homeofpoi.com for glowstickers as its an nz site full of nz spinners.

Hey yo, I have just gotten into glowstringing too! I am really bad though, so if you are looking for someone to help you out, then I am really not the greatest person to look for , haha! I am in the literally painful learning stage. .

Hey yo, I have just gotten into glowstringing too! I am really bad though, so if you are looking for someone to help you out, then I am really not the greatest person to look for , haha! I am in the literally painful learning stage. .

Hey fellow NZ'rs.

While I am not a glowsticker myself, I am one of NZ's biggest glowstick importers.

We are looking to write a short article on Glow Sticking to put on our website Glowsticks LTD.

If someone here was interested in sending us some photo's we could be happy to send them a few glow sticks in exchange?

Regards,

Vincent

Hey fellow NZ'rs.

While I am not a glowsticker myself, I am one of NZ's biggest glowstick importers.

We are looking to write a short article on Glow Sticking to put on our website Glowsticks LTD.

If someone here was interested in sending us some photo's we could be happy to send them a few glow sticks in exchange?

Regards,

Vincent

haha, I just bought from you not too long ago :) Ordered some green and red sticks, not many though. It is likely I may buy more when i have practised more.

As for the photo thing, what kind of photos do you want? Photos with the glowsticking in action?