Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danika

Electric Zoo Festival // All Ages // 9.5.09 + 9.6.09 (LABOR DAY WEEKEND!)

68 posts in this topic

Already have tickets for the Marthys and me. Both days.

$6 bottles of water..shyt...

That's a scary thing to think about. East Coast water man, must be worth zillions.

Hope you guys have a kick ass time tomorrow. I'll be there in spirit!

Hope you all come to Love after this. I am officially boycotting all MADE events.

It was actually a pretty sik event other than the outrageous prices. Ran into a couple gsc heads there. beer was $9 a cup!! so I pounded 4 within 10 mins lol Armin was ok didn't stay to watch him the whole time but DeadMau5 was awesome. He def ripped it. Benny Benassi, Tiga, Kaskade and Ben Watt were good as well. We got home around 1:30am which was very nice since we are used to getting back to De around 6am every time we go to NYC. I liked the outside venue it did have that Ultra festival feel to it. I'm glad I didn't get VIP tho that would have really been a waste of money.

Hope you all come to Love after this. I am officially boycotting all MADE events.

LOL.

Actually..

Made event have alot of Crazy Headliners..

As much as i love to GLowsticks.

i love the music as equal.

PLus.

i always get Glowsticks in..

Thanks zin for postin links for the mixes!

EZF was fucking amazing. I have to admit I did a lot of comparing to Cali massives, other than the lights and sound being better in Cali, NY beats out cali when it comes to EVERYTHING ELSE. The VIBE was the best vibe I've ever experienced, I met many djs and got autographs and met so many amazing people. Everyone was really kind and no fights broke out unlike they would in Cali. Ah I hope you guys get more massives there and I hope to everything that it wont turn into the cali scene....everything....should stay the way it is (=

How many massives have you been to in California outside of So Cal?

I need to go back to the EC again.. maybe when Im not so broke :(

havent been to any other massive outside the socal region in cali.