Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danika

Electric Zoo Festival // All Ages // 9.5.09 + 9.6.09 (LABOR DAY WEEKEND!)

68 posts in this topic

I got my 2 day tickets a month ago! haha

The house line up is crazy, and I'm satisfied on the trance side. BUT i would love to see more Trance DJ's also.

EXCITEDDDDD!!

INTRO PRICES WITH PROMO CODE EZNY END JUNE 18!

Single Day General Admission $45

Double-Pak General Admission $80

Unfortunately, most Made events aren't (though depending on venue, i.e. Roseland, we sneak sticks in). But this one's especially disappointing because of its size.

You guys are sounding like we CANT get glowsticks into the place. When haven't we done that at a made event lol. They said we couldnt at armin...but...we did =). Same with Pacha...but..we did. Its all a game we play with their security lol. We'll get sticks in.

I'm not sure if i'm gonna go to this. I'm not a big fan of day-time events like this.

But the line-up looks pretty good, so maybe. September is awfully far away too.

I wonder if its like the cali events here and they'll sell sticks inside just to make more money.

I wonder if its like the cali events here and they'll sell sticks inside just to make more money.

Nope. Made events wouldn't sell glowsticks inside. They'll make money by selling $6 bottles of water and crap.

I doubt there will be a problem with getting sticks in.

They'll make money by selling $6 bottles of water and crap.

Nothing quite like a nice $6 bottle of water to cool you down after a whole night of dancing

Wow. 6$ a bottle is worse than cali massive water prices o_o that's crazy. and I thought 5$ was much.

I will stick at this event. Whether I get sticks in or not. Someone always gives me sticks. They'll go like "Hey MadRaverRye, you gotta crack these dude" ( = o ]

Wow. 6$ a bottle is worse than cali massive water prices o_o that's crazy. and I thought 5$ was much.

LAWL! it's probably $5..I'm just saying..prices are ridiculous ;P can't wait to see you..hmmm...9 more days?!?!?!?

LAWL! it's probably $5..I'm just saying..prices are ridiculous ;P can't wait to see you..hmmm...9 more days?!?!?!?

LOL yes! 9 more days til EDC! ahhhh the anticipation is killing me. I get to see you all again!

Yeah. Fuck made events. Ill be outside selling tickets to massives glowstick friendly after party.

:)

put me down as a maybe, id like to see kaskade again

Sounds pretty awesome. I went all the way over to LA for EDC09, and that was absolutely the most amazing thing I've ever been to. This sounds pretty close to something like EDC and it's alot closer so I'm definitely going to go, I know the East Coast ravers go pretty hard so it should be awesome... aslong as the cops and security gaurds there are hardcore dicks and whatnot...

I dont doubt you can sneak sticks in. It's how long you can keep them once inside I'm not to sure about. Randalls Island events always have maximum security.

i cant make it both days..

to poor..

i think il have enough money just for one day before july 30"the prices go up"

so i decide on Sunday... more trance...

Saturday i just would have went for armin... and maybe deadmau5..then bounced..

Made fails hard. Too bad cause its a sick lineup.