Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GanZa

is there anyone from singapore? :)

31 posts in this topic

nope, most of us are from aus as u can see...

neways nice to see other ppl from the australasia regions.

cool.. maybe this is the start of something new! remember to follow the glowsticking philosophy of no battling and maintaining a positive atmosphere and try not to sell out =D

im playing wif string but still newbie hehe and i know a bit of freehand ....

where do you usually play?

most of club in singapore cannot play wif string hehe

Good... that make 3 of us... i currently photoning(conjuring)... glowsticking a little difficult... always hit myself and its damn pain... hope 2 c u guys soon

I'm from Singapore! although my aunt adopted me and took me to the US where i've been living for the pas 16 years >.<

wow! a lot of people from singapore! that's really cool. I hope to see all of you post some more. =)

Helfire is the only 1 not in our contact list... lol... if u c this tread, please reply add one of us...

my add is bohf_1989@hotmail.com....feel free to add me s'poreans.....or anione.....hha

hi guys,

I'm in singapore too. although i look like a singaporean, i'm not really a citizen. i've been working here for about 4 months now. do i still make the cut? :)

great to know that there are glowstickers here. anyone going to zoukout 2007 party? we gotta practice now. hehe.

hmm, maybe someone should start a singapore chapter for GSC.

we should all meet up. =)

I'm new, and I'm from Singapore too. Just found out this thread

same here, i'm not singaporean though, i'm from the philippines.. just started working here in singapore for about like 3 months now.. hopefully we can meet up sometime..