Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HullaPunk

Kandi designs

14 posts in this topic

post-24711-1241330565.jpg

So this was my latest endeavor. It was my kandi version of a skull and crossbones, which the skull and bones are made of glow in the dark beads :) I'm hoping to make a few others and maybe try a couple different variations, different colors, maybe even try a peyote stitch. Any comments, suggestions? Hopefully this will go to someone really cool at my next rave/meet-up.

post-24711-1241330565.jpg

So this was my latest endeavor. It was my kandi version of a skull and crossbones, which the skull and bones are made of glow in the dark beads :) I'm hoping to make a few others and maybe try a couple different variations, different colors, maybe even try a peyote stitch. Any comments, suggestions? Hopefully this will go to someone really cool at my next rave/meet-up.

That is SUPER awesome!!!!! I love it!

I've been thinking about doing something similar, except that I'd like to spell out PLUR on the beads instead. Do you have a picture of it glowing?

That's really awesome....sheesh....I don't think I could ever make something that awesome.

That's really awesome....sheesh....I don't think I could ever make something that awesome.

Sure you can! Us kandi kids posted the tutorials so people can expand their collections :D

Thanks everybody, so any ideas of stuff that would look cool? I need some ideas of stuff to try.... I'm starting to get myself in a slump and I'm a little short on ideas.... besides, I'm sure whoever I end up trading with will really appreciate the input.

n1408821444_297560_4810163.jpg

Thanks everybody, so any ideas of stuff that would look cool? I need some ideas of stuff to try.... I'm starting to get myself in a slump and I'm a little short on ideas.... besides, I'm sure whoever I end up trading with will really appreciate the input.

If you could figure out a cannabis leaf design I'd trade you one of my bigger creations in a heartbeat lol :D I tried one a while back and it turned out looking realllly bad and I cut it apart :P

p.s. I used that mushroom design all over my backpack ^_^

I've been thinking about doing something similar, except that I'd like to spell out PLUR on the beads instead. Do you have a picture of it glowing?

I gave it a try with the camera and it came out but when I uploaded it to my computer it was very dark... you could barely see it in the picture, but it definitely glows nice. Just gonna have to use your imagination :(

I gave it a try with the camera and it came out but when I uploaded it to my computer it was very dark... you could barely see it in the picture, but it definitely glows nice. Just gonna have to use your imagination :(

Go ahead and post it anyway, and I'll see if I can work my Photoshop magic on it ^_~.

Is that just a peyote stitch?

It looks soo cool!

Is that just a peyote stitch?

It looks soo cool!

Nah, it's a multi

I'm not too big on the peyote stitch for cuffs. They just don't stretch the same.