Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alfff

THE Pokemon Thread

39 posts in this topic

I know there are other pokemon fans out there so I made this thread for general pokemon discussion =D

Finished Diamond not too long ago and now Ive been playing through platinum lately, maybe when I finish I can do the whole new multiplayer stuff with people.

omfg... Diamond =O I have it. I have this killer LickyLicky combo. Give it explosion and use protect with my tagged pokemon, and BOOOM, everyone dies =). Except my other guy who just used protect lol. And because LickyLicky is the only normal type that can learn explode, it gets the 1.5x bonus =). I just evolution trained it with Attack and Hp, so now its like... my godly killer machine XO

i loved the old pokemon

like red version, blue version, yellow version, and even gold and silver..

but after that i stopped liking pokemon because they were getting to carried away with it

because now theres TOO MUCH pokemon to keep track of

OLD SCHOOL FTW!

=( Bidoof is epic win Alfff, you need to learn to respect the *doof* in Bidoof =)

=( Bidoof is epic win Alfff, you need to learn to respect the *doof* in Bidoof =)

I refuse to respect any sort of doof

I refuse to respect any sort of doof

1241065638371.jpg

I can roll out my Arceus team and steamroll anyone in an OU battle XD

BOW TO YOUR GOD POKEMON.

I can roll out my Arceus team and steamroll anyone in an OU battle XD

BOW TO YOUR GOD POKEMON.

*accepts challenge* =o

Rofl nooooooo, the Doofs!!!

bidoof2.gif

if you collect all the cards that still had the orginal lay-out, a portal to the kanto region opens and you can go there. it won't be long now.

i'm telling you, leaf green is where its at.

updated colors, original storyline. it can't be beat.

my blastoise, raikou, dragonite, moltres, mewtwo, metagross lineup pwns all n00bs btw. you guys can't beat me.

i never understood why they didn't make an adventuring 3rd person style pokemon game for the 64. that would have been soo good. but i guess pokemon snap is all right.

i never understood why they didn't make an adventuring 3rd person style pokemon game for the 64. that would have been soo good. but i guess pokemon snap is all right.

Pokemon Snap was awesome.

i'm telling you, leaf green is where its at.

updated colors, original storyline. it can't be beat.

my blastoise, raikou, dragonite, moltres, mewtwo, metagross lineup pwns all n00bs btw. you guys can't beat me.

You have legendaries in your party *cant use them cheater* =X lol. So Mewtwo goes away. Anyway Leaf Green was good... but they SHOULD HAVE remade YELLOW. That was the FAVORITE! What other game could you start with a pikachu that walks around with you, get a charmander, squirttle, and Bublasaur =) *favorite 3 starters of all time*

<------Yellow FTW!

You have legendaries in your party *cant use them cheater* =X lol. So Mewtwo goes away. Anyway Leaf Green was good... but they SHOULD HAVE remade YELLOW. That was the FAVORITE! What other game could you start with a pikachu that walks around with you, get a charmander, squirttle, and Bublasaur =) *favorite 3 starters of all time*

youre just mad because you would get owned. the only people that dont use legendarys are the ones that get pwned over and over again. and no, you can get them all without cheating. raikou, moltres, and mewtwo can all be found in leaf green straight up. you can trade in metagross from ruby/sapphire. and the last two (blastoise/dragonite) are easy to get.

but yes, yellow would have been awesome. they probably would have called it pokemon: grape purple or something else stupid.

Someone should make a video to the PokeRap.

Nuff said.