Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arius

Anyone up for a trade?

22 posts in this topic

hey. just looking to see if anyone wanted to set up a trade. i'm kinda just interested in trading a bunch of singles at the moment, to get more for my upper forearms, and to just get back into trading :) so i was thinking that if someone wanted to maybe do a trade of like, 10-15 singles? or whatever, i'm just looking to trade but i don't wanna be making too big of pieces cause i dunno where my money may be going in the next few weeks.

only looking for one person right now, so lemmie know!

bump

and as well, i worded it kinda weird up above. i'd be interested in recieving singles, but i can more than easily make bigger pieces for you. so if i make say a multi with like, 6 rows or something you could make me like three singles to be equivalent, or whatever we decided upon. lemmie know if anyone is interested!

Single what? :potplant:

Just pony beads?

i will trade with ya!!!! i have a bunch of singles desperate to go to someone! or i can make something custom for you too.... lemme know!

either way is fine with me ^_^ though i just set up a 30 singles equivalent trade with one of my friends, so it might take me a little while to get to yours :X

i will trade with ya!!!! i have a bunch of singles desperate to go to someone! or i can make something custom for you too.... lemme know!

I'll trade with you! :D

I'll trade with you! :D

Trading is full of win! Make me feel all plur-y inside lololol

when you trade here to people who are very far away you just mail it to them?

Whats the avg cost to ship? Im interested in trading some...=)

I feel that this is going to turn into a big trading topic. I would like to trade...Arius I know you were only looking for one person..but anyone else that's replying to this want to trade singles or what not hit me up..PM me or you can IM me: sweetgrly11.

Standard mail (USPS) is usually the cheapest. Just check online cause it goes by weight - then slap on a bunch of stamps. Probably only like 2 needed for a single.

Let's trade!!! :)

Cool i thiink im going to get some new string tonight and maybe some beads. Pm me if you want to trade, I got a bunch of stuff made but it was my first go at it so i kinda want to keep it. But i can make some stuff just for trading if anyone is interested xD

I'm up for a trade, but I only have pony beads. If anyone wants a trade, then PM me or IM me, and we'll set something up. I do requests too!

If you are going to do a bigger trade of multiple things and what not you can always buy a flat rate box. But I might be making some singles tonight...but then again I also need to buy some more awesome beads aside from pony beads.

looking for one or two trades! anyone up for something?

i'm thinking 5 singles, a necklace, and a multi/cuff? PM me ASAP (i'm having a kandi day tomorrow (wed) with one of my besties from out of town so lemmie know so i know what to make)!

Im still up for a trade. But i never made a necklace cuz i dont have any fun toys to put on them.

But i have a bunch of singles and multi's

either way is fine with me ^_^ though i just set up a 30 singles equivalent trade with one of my friends, so it might take me a little while to get to yours :X

Ill trade with you. you can give me a bunch of singles and ill give you 2 cuffs and 8 singles. for 15 singles. Deal?

Got some of the stuff made and picked up more beads from the store.

The first necklace i made is pimp lol i duno if i should keep it or trade to

Arius as planed lol

hahaha I wish I had enough kandi for trade. Maybe I will at some point.

Got some of the stuff made and picked up more beads from the store.

The first necklace i made is pimp lol i duno if i should keep it or trade to

Arius as planed lol

haha, that's my issue too sometimes :P

i've got 1 necklace, 1 cuff, and 1 multi done so far. and a few singles. i'm fairly busy these upcoming weeks but i'll try to squeeze in some time to finish yours up ASAP ^_^

when you trade here to people who are very far away you just mail it to them?

Whats the avg cost to ship? Im interested in trading some...=)

here is a link on how to mail your trades:

Shipping Traded Kandi