Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Azzie

Beads

8 posts in this topic

I love pony beads to death but I always find myself gravitating toward blown glass and painted clay beads. Since I always make singles...I normally go extravagant with the beads.

Do you guys have a preference?

I prefer the pony beads because at parties I tend to wave my arms around a bunch and I'd break the glass ones way too easily lol.

Now that you've said that panda...I'm going to ask to see the piece I gave you when I get to EDC. :P

So, the consensus so far is teh PONY BEAD!

looool you'll see it, hopefully it wont be broken be the end of the night o_o. I'll take good care of it.

i LOVE pony beads but for some reason i am obsessing over wooden beads right now.... prolly the "dave matthews, jack johnson listening" hippie phase i am going through..... lol are there any other geminis that can't make up their minds about who they are every week ??? lol

Preferably pony beads when making cuffs or 3D or anything that's not a single.

I like glass or metal (silver, bronze) etc for singles. Usually because the hole in those are too small (that's what she said) and can't be threaded more than once. ;P

Preferably pony beads when making cuffs or 3D or anything that's not a single.

I like glass or metal (silver, bronze) etc for singles. Usually because the hole in those are too small (that's what she said) and can't be threaded more than once. ;P

THERE IT IS AGAIN!!!!! ROFLMAO