Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cleric

What supplies

13 posts in this topic

Can anyone write up a good article on what kinda of supplies you recommend for someone who has none. Brands of string maybe..different type of beads.. etc etc. Something we can pin or add to the articles section.

I will write over the weekend the best resource sites for kandi makers as well.

Sorry I'm not gonna get a change until saturday..

Sent you my version. It's quick, but I can always add to it if you ask

Haha, I'd say add that into the main post of the thread that will be created. Make it an info depot on how to get supplies with multiple options.

Reason I'm asking for something NEW is so we can build up our own resources of knowledge pertaining to this.

is this cheating?? lol

Wowww alouette! you have a diesel walmart. The one I usually go to in NJ doesn't have a bead aisle.

I get mine from:

A.C. Moore - (not too big of a selection)

Michaels - (awesome selection!)

I also find that you can find things to put on bracelets from anywhere. I even take apart old bracelets I don't wear and use those beads.

I'll post more later...I'm at work and gotta ta ta for now.

*hugs!

i could write something up, but it seems like people already are, but i will say www.makingfriends.com is a GREAT site for beads and other charms to put on. cheap, every color imaginable in both translucent and opaque, great packages. seriously, i've put 150+ dollars into that site for beads alone :P

will write something up if you still want me to

Compilation of beading suppliers from the internet would be nice as well (like how we have stick suppliers for wholesale) and larger chains that may be scattered across the US/world.

Compilation of beading suppliers from the internet would be nice as well (like how we have stick suppliers for wholesale) and larger chains that may be scattered across the US/world.

ive only bought mine in real life so the only online store i know about is:

http://www.genbead.com/

because its also a real store (san fran and san diego) that my friend has been to