Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alouette

Do you like coffee?

COFFEEEEEE  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like coffee?

• yes
    • no
    • sometimes...

45 posts in this topic

OMFG COFFFEEEEE IS LIIIKKE CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT I HAVE BEEN HOOKED SINCE I WAS LIKE SIX AND NOW I CAN LIVE WITHOUT IT

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

WITH EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA SUGAR!!!!

me no like. gives you diabetes.

I think coffee is a safe bet. Dihydrogen monoxide gives you cancer......at least...that's something everyone with cancer has in common.

Coffee FTW

i had a iced latte from mcdonalds today, the vanilla flavor, so fkn good.

i was just at McDonalds today =( would have gotten it had i known this haha. i will get it tmrw =)

I always get the sugar free vanilla iced coffee at McDonalds. its sooo awesome.

Im actually a barista at a Barnes & Nobles cafe, so i make coffee 24/7. Its not too bad, but im wanting to break free from the starbucks clutches.

never got mcdonalds coffee before...maybe ill give it a try.

they are cruel to their chickens! (but its good yea..)

Haha I have chickens! Have always had some since I was about 6. They have a ton of room to run around in and a chicken coop my dad built. They live the easy life. Their eggs are delicious!

I've been thinkin of trying the McDonalds iced coffee lately. Sounds good.

Haha I have chickens! Have always had some since I was about 6. They have a ton of room to run around in and a chicken coop my dad built. They live the easy life. Their eggs are delicious!

I've been thinkin of trying the McDonalds iced coffee lately. Sounds good.

the latte is better. their coffee isnt too great just plain, but their mocha is very strong too, so be warned when you try it.

Hey ppl, try Costa Rican coffee, they sell it in starbucks XD. It's one of the best out there, specially the one from Tarrazú... but it's a bit expensive

oO um... lemme check and see... it's been a while since I step into a starbucks

Ok so I searched, and apparently they sell it in stores as "Tarrazu Costa Rica" or something like that and in their shops... doesn't seem like they sell it there in a cup, though I could be wrong. If you're ever in the neighborhood though, I'd be happy to invite you to a good cup of coffee XD

My friend was raving about settles from Costco. Anyone try costco beans before?

what, no mention of the amazing Tim Hortons?? That coffee is the top of my list.

My mom buys Illy- imports it, gets a shipment every month or so with some new cans. She has a french press(i think?) expresso/cup coffee maker. It's the shit; it even has a boiling water spout so you can make cups of tea/cocoa (or cup ramen!) :]

Currently I am drinking Dunkin Donuts bag from the grocery store. Better than "eight o'clock". I want to try out other brands though, so we will see. I wish Waffle House had bags of their coffee available.. ;~;

D86- My mom tried a lot of different brands before she found Illy, I can ask her if she's tried the costco ones.

I love coffee! taste, smell, everything and any kind haha. I dont have it everyday but mostly every other day.

No. I rarely drink coffee because each time it makes me very very sick.

i think it tastes foul.. unless its like flavored coffee then i love it