Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

karmaraver

bird tape recorder

13 posts in this topic

That is just nuts. A bird capable of sounding like anything. Parrots are so jealous right now.

the camera shutter impersonation was sick...wow

this bird is nuts

that's bad ass. hahaha. imagine if you had one as a pet. man you could play somethign to it. and it would repeat itself. or it would confuse you with your ringtone on your phone. or just something crazy like that. hahaha. bad ass bird. i want one

I think the funniest thing about it is that it's called a lyre(LIAR)bird. lol. That's some crazy shit yo. The camera shutter was one thing, but the chainsaws and stuff did it for me.

reminds me of R2D2 kinda lol.

that's bad ass. hahaha. imagine if you had one as a pet. man you could play somethign to it. and it would repeat itself. or it would confuse you with your ringtone on your phone. or just something crazy like that. hahaha. bad ass bird. i want one

move to australia then you can get one...

but yeah, freaky amazing stuffs... birds really do have SO much higher developed voice boxes than we do... its weird how verbal communication is just as useful to us, yet it didnt evolve to the same extent...

Guest the_exception

Actually, the "lyre" is a Greek instrument, like a miniature harp.

Teach it to beatbox.

Dang the chainsaw thing was insane. I would believe that they just dubbed some sounds over its voice more than the bird actually making it. Pretty crazy though.

lol, yea i was just about to say, if u played hip hop around it and it was able to imitate it then it would be beatboxing, lol.