Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kanoodle

First piece of Kandi

38 posts in this topic

ass... you took all the yellows to make that >.>

no wonder where they all went

my first piece of kandi was the orange one that said TAO on it from raverbebe

the first piece ive ever made...?

probably during summer camp when i was 2 or 3 with some fruit loops and a string :)

Your both assholes, took my pieces and make a shit load lol XO

My mom is still bitching about the 40$ she spent on all those beads haha

Iv made a few peices...i just need to take pictures of them. That will have to wait till after work

my first piece of kandi was the orange one that said TAO on it from raverbebe

Yay!!! I feel special that I gave you your first piece of kandi! I gotta start working on some for EDC! Lately I've been trying to make a bunch of ones for the different parties I go to that say like TAO or EDC and give them to GSCers to remember our awesome times together.

Speaking of... does anyone know where to get like individual letters? For example: get a bag of E's, D's, and C's for EDC this year. I've always just got the alphabet packs, and then I go thru them all and have none for when I want to put people's names on kandi and what not.

I got my first official piece of candy given to me properly by sparrow n misty ^.^ <33

Yay!!! I feel special that I gave you your first piece of kandi! I gotta start working on some for EDC! Lately I've been trying to make a bunch of ones for the different parties I go to that say like TAO or EDC and give them to GSCers to remember our awesome times together.

Speaking of... does anyone know where to get like individual letters? For example: get a bag of E's, D's, and C's for EDC this year. I've always just got the alphabet packs, and then I go thru them all and have none for when I want to put people's names on kandi and what not.

http://www.craftkitsandsupplies.com/alphab...CFdlM5Qod3StBkg

:dope

Here's one I made recently.

620401.jpg

i really love how you used white in the center and then rainbow on the 3d part. I love it!

i really love how you used white in the center and then rainbow on the 3d part. I love it!

Thanks, here are some other ones I made:

872666.jpg

Some singles I made.

620393.jpg

The centers all have different patterns with different glow in the dark colors.

620400.jpg

This one spells out MAGIK since thats part of my name lol. The borders are glow in the dark beads around neon beads.

620404.jpg

Ones I made with hearts and actually look like hearts sometimes lol.

629700.jpg

Outer band of stars.

post-24711-1240207325_thumb.png

Left to right: My first piece received, first piece made, and personal favorite received

first piece of kandi recieved- pink/yellow pattern, with yellow butterfly followed by pink pony bead for half of it, then it switches to hearts instead of butterflies

first piece of personalized kandi received- "incredible edible megg" with a rainbow in glow beads

first piece of kandi i made- i'm not sure, i made a bunch in one day .. singles though, i didn't try making the larger ones until a few months later