Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alouette

Huntington Beach Pictures

Huntington Beach  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Where did you get a sunburn?

• scalp
    • face
    • neck/shoulders
    • arms
    • hands
    • back
    • chest
    • tummy
    • legs
    • feet
    • you dont wanna know...
    • no where!
  2. 2. Was it worth it?

• YES!
    • no =(

56 posts in this topic

Im uploading footage now. That will be up today. Whoever wants it, tell me. That link wont be posted. Ill send that in PM when requested. Im uploading pictures tomorrow. That link will be posted here. :shy:

Guest TechnoGizmo

holy smokes there r some crazy pix in here (got some nice ab shots too THANKS PIPPA! :D)

HB-1575.jpg

HB-1306.jpg

this pic has a lot of movement and then theres danny in the back ahahaha and Bomb has my back ^^.

HB-1601.jpg

i love the colors for all these beach pictures, how the hell did u do that?

HB-1633.jpg

we can walk on water? HELL YEAH! im gana go practice in my bathtub!! lol i think its funny how we all decided to throw our hands up at once?

HB-1658.jpg

this pic is crazy, it looks like his poi is painting the sky

HB-1879.jpg

ok tell me that doesnt look like patricks soul with wings? thats freakin crazy!!

HB-1935.jpg

ur staff pix came out way better than mine, all ur pix r better than mine, y do i even bother XD hahah

HB-1214.jpg

um...whats happening here?

HB-1612.jpg

my hairs on fire?!?!? ahahaha think that came off elvins poi...

HB-1905.jpg

OMG!! happy face!@

lol thnx for the awesome pix Pippa, ur a freakin goddess

Danny send me some! :D wwh123@roadrunner.com btw i have some footage too so send me ur email if u want footage of john/ryan/matt (matt i think i saw ur email, ill send u that fire clip so u can cherish ur first time ^^)

haha you take pics because we all need to remember how amazing yesterday was! and like i told D86, adobe lightroom is amazing for developing pictures. just mess around with the settings and the colors POP! =] im only here to take pictures cuz other pplz hands are busy =]

haha i love your comments on the pictures =P monarch and i both saw the smiley too lol next meet i'll bring by paparazzi lens and get some awesome closeups

Guest TechnoGizmo
How did we not get a picture of Walter almost burning his face off.

HEY! i didnt almost burn my face off! besides even if she did take a pic it would probably b over exposed :P

i have the worst luck when it comes to walter breathing fire... i got his second attempt on SD card at the pre tao meet but not the first one.. and i didnt get anything this time =(

Wow, those are epic. I can't wait for the final compilation video and everyone's pix.

awesome pics! you're an amazing artist =D

my faves

HB-1113.jpg

HB-1155.jpg

HB-1165.jpg

HB-1173.jpg

HB-1213.jpg

isnt manna FUCKING GORGEOUS?

HB-1524.jpg

wtf monster?!?!

HB-1981.jpg

just before interviews

HB-1558.jpg

Guest TechnoGizmo
Ew. What happened to your sanity.

what r u talkin about? u know what u remind me of with those goggles? THE ALBED!! (im actually not even sure if thats how u spell it) they r the characters in final fantasy 10 that use machina and the dress funny and all wear goggles...i wish i were an albed :*(

i truly envy the people who did not get burned. larky and i used up the little bit of aloe vera i had left ><

:[ Awww you needed to reapply sunscreen! I got ONE pink spot on my left forearm. you can even see where my pinky saved a part of it. Def not qualified as a burn though. Sure am sore though..

what r u talkin about? u know what u remind me of with those goggles? THE ALBED!! (im actually not even sure if thats how u spell it) they r the characters in final fantasy 10 that use machina and the dress funny and all wear goggles...i wish i were an albed :*(

lol i used game shark to get all the albehd letters

i loved the character design in 10

:[ Awww you needed to reapply sunscreen! I got ONE pink spot on my left forearm. you can even see where my pinky saved a part of it. Def not qualified as a burn though. Sure am sore though..

oh yes, i saw you in the football pix!

soreness is a sign of a good yesterday

Guest TechnoGizmo
lol i used game shark to get all the albehd letters

i loved the character design in 10

aha! thats how u spell it!

larky...thattss cheeeatinggg!! i want to learn how to speak albehd...that probably sounds so geeky.

i think the clothes r amazing, why do people have to design normal clothes? isnt there a clothing brand that sells cool looking outfits?

aha! thats how u spell it!

larky...thattss cheeeatinggg!! i want to learn how to speak albehd...that probably sounds so geeky.

i think the clothes r amazing, why do people have to design normal clothes? isnt there a clothing brand that sells cool looking outfits?

Haha, well, I always say, "If you can't find it, make it yourself." Or, if you can't make it yourself, get someone to make it for you. If you get the materials, either myself or Pippa can probably sew it for you.

Haha, well, I always say, "If you can't find it, make it yourself." Or, if you can't make it yourself, get someone to make it for you. If you get the materials, either myself or Pippa can probably sew it for you.

it is possible, but warning: ive never made guy clothes without a pattern before. and i only have a female mannequin. so it may be... interesting...

Guest TechnoGizmo

ya i already tried making a jacket myself, it takes so long XD its like i loose all motivation to finish any of my projects or get distracted by a project that i find more interesting.....7 people got their face burnt? maybe it was just dark and people were only slightly burnt that i didnt notice, and i guess im the only one that got their feet burnt, tomorrows gana b fun in gymnatics...

i actually burned my feet a little bit but forgot to check it cuz its insignificant compared to my other burns... lol

Hmm, depending on if you wanted the close fitting style or the covered up, loose fitting style it might not actually be that hard. Most of the al behd style comes from the embellishments.

Guest TechnoGizmo
Hmm, depending on if you wanted the close fitting style or the covered up, loose fitting style it might not actually be that hard. Most of the al behd style comes from the embellishments.

ehhh ok, whats that mean?

Oh, well I haven't actually played FF10 so I just did a google image search for reference. Most of the clothing looks pretty simple, it just has lots of strappy belty things and other embelishments.