Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arius

Kandi Kontest!

194 posts in this topic

to KT and GSC alike:

just STOP!!

seriously... who cares who started the drama, you are BOTH continuing it! its like highschool all over again! ill admit i played into the drama in high school. i cared a shitload about what others thought about me and how others talked about me, but really? im not sure how old you guys are and if you are still in high school or not, but just let it drop! its unnecessary stress. let people talk, but in the back of your mind think what you want. No ones mind is going to be changed. most people are extremely stubborn when it comes to things they care about and are proud of. I assume that everyone is proud of their site to some extent.

KT:

i know im on gsc and ive never been on kt. i dont know you guys, i dont know your methods, but i dont hate you guys. youre people too. but i think that you are not going to gain a better reputation by coming on to gsc and defending yourselves. it may feel like an invasion of territory of some gsc people. but escalating the argument (which is happening by both sides mind you) will not help at all. maybe by not being "total dick to people on the internet" (not my words, one of your yours) you will earn a better reputation (i know some people deserve it but still plur right?) in my opinion, once someone starts talking shit you cannot save your rep in that situation. you need to save your reputation by presenting a more welcoming, kind, caring, family-like front on your site. if you can treat your members better so they do not think poorly of your site (admins, trading, whatever theyve complained about) and get them to speak well of your site, a better reputation will spread. right? non members talking shit is just hearsay and should not carry as much weight as the shit your members/ex-members talk.

GSC:

RAWR! i never expected to see this much drama on here!! maybe its cuz im relatively new, but RAWR!!! i thought you guys would be more diplomatic and try and stop the drama rather than feed into it. i know some of you guys have beef with kt, but if you left the site that part of your life is over. grow from it. learn from it. but dont bring it up again. at some point you stopped bringing up when the kid on the playground stole your ball right? holding grudges makes it impossible to move on with your life. (im guilty of holding grudges, and i can hold a grudge for a long time but at some point hating someone hurts you. im still in the process of forgiving and forgetting someone. it takes time but it has to happen eventually)

Disclaimer:

I said nothing above to offend. if i have offended KT or GSC i am truly sorry, i am just sick of the fighting.

seriouly this thread started out with drama about a contest and as the deadline approaches it is ending with drama too. drama is a waste of time and breath (in this case typing) as long as you are confident in your own reputation because you know you treat people well and have no faults you shouldnt give a shit about what other people say. have confidence in yourself. yes i believe people have a right to talk about what they think and yes people have a right to defend themselves, but when it just keeps going and going and doesnt get anywhere...

remember that KT and GSC are both collections of people. people have good qualities and bad qualities. neither site is filled with saints. maybe because we are online, rather than in person, we forget that we are talking to real people.

okay im done ranting. again sorry if i offended anyone and sorry for the long, unorganized post.

The thing is, not everyone is mean. We're really annoyed with members who caused problems smearing our names everywhere. Destroysound is only a dick when PROVOKED. He's very protective of us on KT actually. But we don't take kindly to people spamming boards with triple posts, making threads that mean nothing, and necroing old threads. Sorry if we're mean when you do it, but it happens once. a. day. Wouldn't YOU get annoyed and bitchy after a while? Yes. Probably.

Just take KT out of your mouths if you've got nothing nice to say. We don't talk about other message boards and call mods/admins douchebags.

Members of GS.c please stop feeding the trolls. Staff will handle any disgruntled members in PM.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM PLEASE MOVE IT TO A PRIVATE CONVERSATION!

banning (my mistake "suspending") members for defending themselves in a clear and adult manner is far worse than anything KT has ever done. ya sure 2 years ago i got on DS's bad side but i didnt go cry to the internet and start nonsense based on half truths DS is a respectible guy and just because some of these kids didnt read the rules or were trying to show off and came off looking like idiots they were warned throughly and should have stopped while they were ahead. ive been a memeber of KT for almost 2 years now I still belive in the concept of PLUR but you guys obviously arnt practiceing what you preach.

Once more I'm going to state, you have made your point and at this point all you're doing is reiterating it.

If you think I'm going to allow your little mob attempt to 'avenge' your leader with spam and rants. No, just no.

I'm not avengeing im defending myself they insulted KT as a whole and as part of that whole I take offense. this is a public forum I have every right to do so just because some one suggests that I dont doesnt mean I will do so.

ps. DS not my leader even if i do think he should run for president

>< everyone should just stop in my opinion.

::edit::

so back on topic!!! i think i have like 3 more pieces to make for the 4/20 deadline... but if the people havent answered my PM's so i dunno what they want what do i do? should i just make them singles? cuz we're sorta running out of time... =/

Guest TechnoGizmo

i know what'll fix this

HUGS FOR EVERYONE ^_^

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Wow, I haven't checked this thread in a while and holy crap!!! WTF happened here?! Good job at keeping an eye on it though Kaylan and Jacob.

Back on topic though:

I can't wait to see all of you guys' wonderful creations!!!

"official" list of participants thus far:

Arius

Alouette

Flora

Trance-Rckr

Earring

FEAR

Snoball

Dz99

zerizum

anyone i missed?

Ariuscheck-1.gif

Alouette

Floracheck-1.gif

Trance-Rckr

Earringcheck-1.gif

FEAR check-1.gif

Snoballcheck-1.gif

Dz99check-1.gif

zerizum

and Sp4ded check-1.gif cuz its his first kandi

I hope my name has a check by it...lol LOOK! lol. I am almost done with my submission/gift. I just need maybe a few more hours. (been on/off it for a few weeks lol)

I dont think Ill really have anything to submit xD

I have been so busy, but I have been spending my time making gift pieces for everyone instead of submission pieces. I hope I can finish everyones soon >_>

all my submission pieces are gift pieces so just submit those!! =]

OMG! i just figured out what i wanna make for trance-rckr!! its kinda small but its my first attempt at something so i hope you like it!! woo! =] its gonna be black, green, orange, yellow and silver

::edit edit::

and i just finished it... it.. well... it looked like... something bad at first... so i added bells =] to try and take away from the... badness.. haha i hope you like it okay =]

worst thing ever: i started and was like YAY! fun colors! then i ran out of yellow. then i ran out of orange. and then i thought i ran out of green but then i found more =]

all my submission pieces are gift pieces so just submit those!! =]

OMG! i just figured out what i wanna make for trance-rckr!! its kinda small but its my first attempt at something so i hope you like it!! woo! =] its gonna be black, green, orange, yellow and silver

::edit edit::

and i just finished it... it.. well... it looked like... something bad at first... so i added bells =] to try and take away from the... badness.. haha i hope you like it okay =]

worst thing ever: i started and was like YAY! fun colors! then i ran out of yellow. then i ran out of orange. and then i thought i ran out of green but then i found more =]

Lol I want to see what this looks like now lol. It shall be epic....lol

Icy, just let it go. like has been said, this just has to stop. I hate KT just as much as the next, and i have plenty of responses for the past few pages (most specifically how i provoked DS by simply posting in the christian raver's thread) but i'm not gonna worry about it. they don't listen, they claim we don't, so just leave it at that.

:offtopic:

SO BACK ON TOPIC NOW!!!!

im excited for the deadline!!! still havent heard from zerizum so im debating making him a generally accepted single in well liked colors (or something pink just cuz he hasnt answered) or not making anything at all until he responds...

im kinda leaning toward a pink, frilly, girly piece with butterflies and lovey dovey hearts because i find those kind of things amusing...

(like giving kandi with a hannah montana cell phone on it to a big buff guy at hard haunted)

im kinda leaning toward a pink, frilly, girly piece with butterflies and lovey dovey hearts because i find those kind of things amusing...

(like giving kandi with a hannah montana cell phone on it to a big buff guy at hard haunted)

Lol FUCKIN' PWN

Mk all site to site comments must be sent via PM from now on or they're not going to be viewable. Just a heads up.

KT is going to stay on KT, and GSC is gonna stay on GSC.

I know you guys have opinions but they need to be shared privately.

count me out, guys.. sorry.

i ran outa string a looong time ago