Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arius

Kandi Kontest!

194 posts in this topic

not really a contest anymore. i'd like to remake this thread, but not quite yet (see what happens with the sub forum first). it's more just gunna be a gallery, and i think one of the admins said he'd hand out points for participating ^_^

wait, is 4/20 that national pot day or whatever? O.o obviously i'm fairly clueless in this area of expertise, i just remember it being a big deal last year :P

Lol. I live in Marin County, CALI, near San Rafael where apparently the whole "420" thing started. The history is like back in the 70's a bunch of kids from San Raf High, would meet at 4:20 to go smoke. And I also know that whenever you hear chatter from a police radio saying "Yea, we got 4-20 down here" usually means they just popped some kid's with some green leaves.

Lol, gotta love Marin County, where all the spoiled white kid's go to smoke.

-Edit

Oh, and there was California Senate Bill 420 which was, yea about use of Cannabis.

and there is no official "trading" going on, alouette and i think flora were just gunna send out pieces to those who participate. i may or may not do the same, we'll ahve to see my time frame in the next few weeks and such. if you wish to send out stuff to people, or trade pieces afterward, feel free to set that up with people through PM with everyone! thanks!

Well after we see what happens with the subforum, someone should start a thread in the appropriate place where people who want to trade with other gsc'ers can get each other's mailing info or whatever :)

"official" list of participants thus far:

Arius

Alouette

Flora

Trance-Rckr

Earring

FEAR

Snoball

Dz99

zerizum

anyone i missed?

i know im bringing up an old topic here but i thought i should say it..

regarding the whole kanditrade topic.. i was a member of there for a couple months. i was only really there to look at tutorials on how to make kandi. however, about a couple of days ago i actually decided to participate in the community. i lurked on that site for a while i knew they were harsh but whatever.

anyways, having some major issues in my life over the past couple weeks ago or so i decided to post a topic on the advice section only to be mocked and harassed by the members and staff. the ADMIN of the site googled my username and pulled up every piece of info he could find including a picture of me and my aim and myspace usernames and he used it in an attempt to scare me than he threatened me further saying if i said one more word on the site he would use my original post against me and post it on an imageboard (ive been asked by moderators beforehand not to mention the name of that website but i think a lot of you know)

anyways, ill admit i used to be a member of anonymous, ive dealt with that kind of behavior before so i just backed out.

my point being here is just that its a horrible site that has been corrupted beyond all belief. i can tollerate when someone disses me like that but when the websites own admin comes up and threatens me like that i just think the site needs to be shut down.

hay guise wats up in dis thred

hay guise wats up in dis thred

Wow. you made a profile here on GSC because your probablty pissed that we talk shit about KT.

because KT does suck. You guys are hateful bastards and dont help anyone. hell most of the people there on the site dont post up new pictures, and the ones that do are completely new, until you somehow scare em away.Trading has turned into stealing, and now people are afraid to trade with anyone. I used to support you guys and try to be apart of it. but Once i realized that you all are a bunch of broke down jaded freaks who spent their time slandering others, im done with you guys.

and your form of threatening is by searching up people and posting their information? wow, thats pure haxxxingz.

When your on your board, you control everyone. Here on this board, there are far superior ones than you. do not post here anymore, as it will be a waste.

and please. run back to your board and slam GSC. you really think we are going to give a shit about what you say? pfft. piss off.

Wow. you made a profile here on GSC because your probablty pissed that we talk shit about KT.

because KT does suck. You guys are hateful bastards and dont help anyone. hell most of the people there on the site dont post up new pictures, and the ones that do are completely new, until you somehow scare em away.Trading has turned into stealing, and now people are afraid to trade with anyone. I used to support you guys and try to be apart of it. but Once i realized that you all are a bunch of broke down jaded freaks who spent their time slandering others, im done with you guys.

and your form of threatening is by searching up people and posting their information? wow, thats pure haxxxingz.

When your on your board, you control everyone. Here on this board, there are far superior ones than you. do not post here anymore, as it will be a waste.

and please. run back to your board and slam GSC. you really think we are going to give a shit about what you say? pfft. piss off.

whoa. man, i just asked what was up.

no need to get your panties in a twist.

i'm not the one who is being hateful here. i just asked what was going on. as far as i can tell you guys are the ones who are slandering my board, and i just wanted to know what was up with that. but obviously you're just as hostile as anyone on KT, and this response just proved it. you know, despite our reputation most of our members (including myself) are just normal people having a good laugh, yes, sometimes at others expense. i don't act like that in general outside of KT and i think it's really petty to carry this kind of grudge around.

as far as stealing from others goes, i have made it publicly known that i don't tolerate that and people who scam others are dealt with as harshly as possible. there are always going to be a certain number of people who try to scam others.

Be civil guys.

Trance - I'm sure theres opinions and history that needs to be stated, but keep it classy.

destroysound - If you have a problem with what a member is posting PM them for explanation. Also if you guys are being asses and what zerizum said is true, don't come here trolling, we're not going to allow "having a laugh at anothers expense." Here that's just called being a douche.

Be civil guys.

"having a laugh at anothers expense." Here that's just called being a douche.

QFT

exactly like mindless said, this board isn't going to tolerate it.

besides, the last time i posted a picture of myself on KT, including glowsticks, you specifically said, "more like representing the assclowns, amirite?". so what reason could you possibly have for joining GSC?

Why is anyone bashing sites? I've been a member of both boards for a while and I don't see how anyone on any board is any better than anyone else.

exactly like mindless said, this board isn't going to tolerate it.

besides, the last time i posted a picture of myself on KT, including glowsticks, you specifically said, "more like representing the assclowns, amirite?". so what reason could you possibly have for joining GSC?

If you think that's bad, try posting it on ravetrash.

Why is anyone bashing sites? I've been a member of both boards for a while and I don't see how anyone on any board is any better than anyone else.

amen

Be civil guys.

I haven't said anything to anyone that was likewise. You're the one implying I am a douche. I don't find the word douche very civil, do you?

destroysound - If you have a problem with what a member is posting PM them for explanation.

I think I have every right to respond publicly if I am being spoken about publicly.

Also if you guys are being asses and what zerizum said is true, don't come here trolling, we're not going to allow "having a laugh at anothers expense." Here that's just called being a douche.

What zerzium said is half-true. He did post an advice thread that is still on KT in the Bomb Shelter if you care to check it out. In it he asked for help because he had overdosed on prescription medication at school and sold it to a classmate, and was now under investigation and probably going to be kicked out of school. The response from most members was predictably negative, and mostly consisted of 'you are an idiot'. In their defense, that's not the sort of thing people can solve for you on the internet and most people on my board prefer to just tell someone that they're a dumbass and they've fucked up their life rather than beating around the bush. I'm pretty sure that if he posted the same thing on here most people would at least THINK the same, even if this place is too 'nice' for people to post it. After nobody offered him 'constructive advice' on how to fix his fuckup the thread went downhill from there.

And yeah, I did google his screen names and happened to find his personal info. I make it my personal mission to find out exactly who is starting a bunch of drama on my boards and if they are dumb enough to provide that information to the internet then they should at least be informed that it is out there. I think this is a good policy. I never threatened to expose him for his bad choices (although I damn well could have). I just told him to get out. I don't ban people; I feel like if the community wants someone gone bad enough, they will inform me. So basically, I told someone who was starting a bunch of drama on my board to get out and informed him of his internet trust issues on the way out the door. Is there something wrong with that?

I also don't think my actions on another board are a subject for debate on this one, and frankly, I would hope that anyone with any intelligence could see that there is ALWAYS another side to any story. So it mystifies me why I'm being attacked here, because it was my assumption that people on a PLURRY board such as this one would be accepting of an alternate outlook. I see I was mistaken.

I'm not here to troll, and frankly I think you should take a dose of your own medicine. The only person trolling here is the one who originally started talking about me and mine.

As a mod of kanditrade, I just want it made clear that we do no tolerate stealing or scamming.

>:|

If anyones package doesnt arrive, one of our mods tries to send out a makeup package for the people who fucked up on one end.

Everyone is so hostile on such a "plur" board. We're simply defending our turf and name, when there was no need for the slander to happen in the first place. Destroysound and the rest of kanditrade's mods and members are great people and treats anyone who has an ounce of brain with respect. And besides, we're all sexy.

;]

Half of the stuff your members have said has been false. We don't scam, the worst we do is be honest, sometimes to the point of being brutally honest. Look, all I'm saying is if they are talking about our forum still, does that make them any better then us? Honestly, most of the people who don't like KT is because they did something stupid, or they think everyone owes them a favor. I find this rude, if you have a problem with us come to us, don't sit hear and whine about it to another forum.

I also don't think my actions on another board are a subject for debate on this one, and frankly, I would hope that anyone with any intelligence could see that there is ALWAYS another side to any story. So it mystifies me why I'm being attacked here, because it was my assumption that people on a PLURRY board such as this one would be accepting of an alternate outlook. I see I was mistaken.

Destroysound is entirely right on this, I don't understand where this even came from. Those who started speaking poorly of him in this thread and of kanditrade are the ones who began this whole shitstorm. No one was hounding them or bothering them or stalking them or insulting them, the small arguments were history. Adults learn to move on and grow thicker skin. It's the internet. Destroysound is a good mod because he allows people to speak their mind (even if he disagrees with it) rather than stating that all must live by PLUR and then hypocritically talking shit and starting shit. I would prefer to hang around a board where the users have the freedom to speak.

Destroysound is entirely right on this, I don't understand where this even came from. Those who started speaking poorly of him in this thread and of kanditrade are the ones who began this whole shitstorm. No one was hounding them or bothering them or stalking them or insulting them, the small arguments were history. Adults learn to move on and grow thicker skin. It's the internet. Destroysound is a good mod because he allows people to speak their mind (even if he disagrees with it) rather than stating that all must live by PLUR and then hypocritically talking shit and starting shit. I would prefer to hang around a board where the users have the freedom to speak.

And plus we have an awesome cat.

And plus we have an awesome cat.

Seriously, awesome cat is the best. I'm glad you brought up that point, it is totally legit as to why KT is a great board. :dope

Please, don't go talking out of your asses about justification and respect.

I've seen the thread about mounting and attack calling for back up on your site, simply because members here have noted how they have been insulted or are disgruntled at your actions.

You're not going to win over any already spurned minds to your side at this point, but I'll let you guys state your case as long as it dosen't spill over to spamming.

- Yes I was implying you were a douche because the ideals you stated would make it so.

- You're being attacked here because you pissed people off, that's what happens.

- GS.C didn't start anything, members will state their opinion, if you wish to let it go or be hostile and launch a site to site attack is up to you.

I suggest you sum up what you want our members to know and return to your site, there's nothing beneficial here so let it die.

I'm not 'PLURRY' as you stated so I don't need us all to get along.

Actually I'm pretty sure nobody on my side has resorted to childish name calling, whereas you, yourself, have, as well as many of your members. We're being completely respectful. Feel free to ban us, it will show the quality of your character immediately.

I've seen the thread about mounting and attack calling for back up on your site, simply because members here have noted how they have been insulted or are disgruntled at your actions.

You mean the thread in which I asked everyone to be nice and state their opinion in a professional way? That thread?

You're not going to win over any already spurned minds to your side at this point, but I'll let you guys state your case as long as it dosen't spill over to spamming.

Oh, you'll LET us state our case? Out of the kindness of your heart? How nice of you. What a great thing it is to be granted the privilege to speak freely on the internet. You all are so lucky here to have an admin who lets you say things.

- Yes I was implying you were a douche because the ideals you stated would make it so.

How are my ideals and how I run my board ANY of your business?

- You're being attacked here because you pissed people off, that's what happens.

That's just so ignorant I don't know how to begin. Was Poland attacked in World War 2 because they pissed Hitler off? Did John Lennon get shot because he pissed someone off? Like I said before, there are two sides to every story. I'll be the first to admit that my members don't get everything right 100% of the time, but the difference is when they're wrong, I'll fully admit that they are. You seem unable to make any such concessions.

- GS.C didn't start anything, members will state their opinion, if you wish to let it go or be hostile and launch a site to site attack is up to you.

Stating one's opinion is not an attack.

I suggest you sum up what you want our members to know and return to your site, there's nothing beneficial here so let it die.

I'm not 'PLURRY' as you stated so I don't need us all to get along.

I'll reiterate my point, adults learn to move on and grow thicker skin. These arguments all happened what? MONTHS ago. The members here who (yes) have picked this fight are the ones who held on to old grudges instead of just moving on. I honestly don't care about trying to convince anyone of anything, just figured I'd speak my mind while I have the freedom to.

so, you guys needed 4 KT members to come and explain how much we start problems, rather than let DestroySound speak for you guys. thats the only reason why you made a profile on here, was to defend your board?

and we are the ones called immature.

So disRESPECTING members of KT is so very unplurry.

If anyone even MENTIONED the letters p,l,u, and r on your site, they would be bashed and tossed around like paper. your guys do not follow plur, so do not defend it with plur.

The thing is guys, when you get past all of the hate and banter, the KT people are actually down to earth and funny as hell which I would love to know more about, but I got so tired of the hatred towards everyone and the feeling of elite-ism that ran the board. If thats how you guys want to run your site, then by all means go for it, and do it the best you can.