Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arius

Kandi Kontest!

194 posts in this topic

I was a soprano in choir lol.....

okay so can we plan the deadline 4 the gallery to be april 20th??? i think that's a nice round number....

I was a soprano in choir lol.....

okay so can we plan the deadline 4 the gallery to be april 20th??? i think that's a nice round number....

you do realize that is 4/20...

haha, alouette just wants to send out some kandi :P

i'd be fine with 4/20 for a date for this. so unless there's any serious objections, let it be done! *boom boom boom (i want you in my room)*

hmm... i should PM danika again sometime bout that forumy thing :P

haha, alouette just wants to send out some kandi :P

i'd be fine with 4/20 for a date for this. so unless there's any serious objections, let it be done! *boom boom boom (i want you in my room)*

hmm... i should PM danika again sometime bout that forumy thing :P

There isn't enough people for a subforum just for kandi. Just keep doing what was already going on, posting threads and whatnot on kandi.

you do realize that is 4/20...

lol_by_free.gif

Hey! I hope it isn't to late for me to join?

:)

name (&/or rave name): Snoball

favorite color: purple

favorite animal: lynx

favorite quote/saying/word/other ex: "This is SPARTA!!" "Party! Super Party!"

any other random info youd like to include

BRIGHT COLORS and good humor is what I really love in Kandi. :)

is there a list of everyone who's participating?

Hey! I hope it isn't to late for me to join?

:)

name (&/or rave name): Snoball

favorite color: purple

favorite animal: lynx

favorite quote/saying/word/other ex: "This is SPARTA!!" "Party! Super Party!"

any other random info youd like to include

BRIGHT COLORS and good humor is what I really love in Kandi. :)

is there a list of everyone who's participating?

welcome welcome!!!! i think we are deadline-ing it for april 20th.... i will get in touch with arius and we will get a final list posted soon....

hehe 4/20 funny story I have. The just of it was that I have like half of my body weight in food...and I don't even smoke weed :P.

Hopefully I'll have a few pieces done

wait, is 4/20 that national pot day or whatever? O.o obviously i'm fairly clueless in this area of expertise, i just remember it being a big deal last year :P

wait, is 4/20 that national pot day or whatever? O.o obviously i'm fairly clueless in this area of expertise, i just remember it being a big deal last year :P

Pretty much. Also, a few other things happened that day throughout history, but the least...dramatic I guess is the reference to marijuana. :D

it most certainly is.... just thought it was a nice round number

I'll post up some of my cuffs/multi's before the deadline.. I just gave away a bunch at a recent event so i'll have to make some :)

send them to me in a PM, don't post them here. we're gunna organize them and then display them all together as a gallery then instead of having them scattered and whatnot before hand ^_^

oh my gosh >< so many people added last(ish) minute!! so who all is participating now?

im kind of confused...

can i ask a favor of everyone? now that we've set a deadline for turning in pictures, can we set a deadline for entering? like 4/15? if not its ok, just if anyone enters the day before i wont have time to make kandi to give to them >< itll just be delayed i guess.. but whatever you guys think is good ill go with =]

we'll accept them up till the 20th, if they turn in last second, then you just make them wait a bit :P it might take a day or so anyhow to organize and repost them up anyhow.

send them to me in a PM, don't post them here. we're gunna organize them and then display them all together as a gallery then instead of having them scattered and whatnot before hand ^_^

Alright, no problem

Oh and can we get an official post listing who all is participating? (Am I correct in thinking we're making pieces for the other people participating? If so, are we trading with people by category such as single/cuff/multi/etc?)

*scurries off to make kandi*

:biggrin2:

Oh and can we get an official post listing who all is participating? (Am I correct in thinking we're making pieces for the other people participating? If so, are we trading with people by category such as single/cuff/multi/etc?)

*scurries off to make kandi*

:biggrin2:

i originally wanted to trade with ppl by category, like if they make me a single, ill make them one too.. but idk what everyone else is making... haha so i just made stuff for people... which reminds me.. pm me or aim me your info like favorite colors, animals, character, quotes, whatever you can think of please =]

i originally wanted to trade with ppl by category, like if they make me a single, ill make them one too.. but idk what everyone else is making... haha so i just made stuff for people... which reminds me.. pm me or aim me your info like favorite colors, animals, character, quotes, whatever you can think of please =]

I'll make a cuff/multi to trade with you Alouette :) I always like trading kandi with other people who enjoy making it as much as I do :D

yeah im really looking forward to this thing..

i'd like to think i make some awesome pieces, but at parties when i give them to people or trade them i get some half assed single or falling apart cuff/multi... i was getting really discouraged and then this came along!

oh and on saturday i got a HUGE cuff from polychrome lol the weight from it and my camera actually hurt my arm from the end of the night, and i left all the rest of my kandi on my belt so its not like i had a bunch on and my camera was the lighter of my slr's

arius, would you please make an official list of who is participating =] i'd really appreciate it. please and thank you!! <3

geez, make me do some work :P i'll scan through the posts later tonight if i've got time..

and there is no official "trading" going on, alouette and i think flora were just gunna send out pieces to those who participate. i may or may not do the same, we'll ahve to see my time frame in the next few weeks and such. if you wish to send out stuff to people, or trade pieces afterward, feel free to set that up with people through PM with everyone! thanks!

hm.. i wanna enter this but im out of string D:

i have a few cuffs and ladders i made a couple weeks ago but i dont think they are worthy of entering a contest