Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arius

Kandi Kontest!

194 posts in this topic

I love all bright colors, reds, blues, but i would have to say orange and green are my favs.

For animals...hmm...Pandas and penguins are the best.

Sayings, i would have to say DGAF* is my attitude toward the haters in my life. And i also try and use PLUR as much as i can in my day to day life. I believe in Karma so i do what i can for others

and believe when its time i will have good things done for me. I duno what you were looking for but maybe that gave you in idea. If not PM me i will clear up anything for you.

Well I need a list of who is participating... so i can make stuff for ya'll....

If i could make some kandi i would be all over this.

Maybe i will learn and i can exchange things with all you cool people!

Well I need a list of who is participating... so i can make stuff for ya'll....

i think its just you, me, earring, arius.

cuz i made yours....

and earrings...

and arius's...

but thats it. =]

im just making sp4ded kandi cuz he got me all confused

OMG FLORA! i sorted all my alphabet beads!! =] im so proud! it goes

AEIOU, BCDF, GHJK, LM, NP, QR, ST, VW, XYZ, <3

=] i love being organized

I didnt mean to confuse you. You dont have to make me any kandi.

how about i just make you a single since your not making kandi =P and im running out of beads... lol

I will be making things for this very soon but there are a few things i did that i gave away.... Trance-rckr can account for one of the photos of the -piece cuz i gave it to him.....]

Yay for organization Alouette!!!!! Omg my dog knocked over a 15 slot box of beads the other day.... Now it is all rainbow-y.... Soooo mad didn't even reorganize it.....

yeah i gave some stuff away too... haha and im gonna need help on all the mailing info.. ive never done a long distance trade before and idk how to do it!

well, just ask the people for the address to send to, get a bunch of bubble mailers, and presto! :P

to me if you would ^_^ then i can organize them all at once and have our little galleria thinger

I am COMPLETELY shocked that people behave that way!!!!! Where is their sense of decency??? I am sorry that happened to you!

haha *takes two cents* i'll go invest this somewhere and make mill-..... hmmm....

No!! Not the Stock Market! Arius!.. Nooo!

Lol!

high-c is also a wrestling move :3 thats my two cents. =/

You Drummas (Lol? hi-c? You mean on the bells right? Yea...) Wrestlers (Oh god, I feel like that would hurt) And Trumpets (Heh).

It's fun to see Raver's or Kandi Kids on band seats. Lol. I'm a flautist. Yea, one of those guys that likes to shatter your ear drums... Well, I try my best not to...

3rd chair in MYSO Marin's Youth Symphony Orchestra. It's chill to see a Gal on the Drums (props gal) and another trumpeter kicking up those Jazzy Tunes.

But eh, Trumpets are golden, and Flutes are silver. They're the next best thing.

Music Pryde

PLUR

Good Hunting- æŽ (Lee)

GO CHOIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahha

Did we ever come up with a new deadline date?

I dont believe so..... i am gonna need a bit of time though.... i am in the middle of a HUGE piece and cannot do some of that stuff until i finish it

But eh, Trumpets are golden, and Flutes are silver. They're the next best thing.

mine's silver :P

and no, there isn't really a date set right now :/ cause everyone keeps saying they need more time and all that! :P