Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zin

Post Your Desktops

69 posts in this topic

Im just a fan of desktop backgrounds. Ive been having trouble finding a new one lately though =/

Fullscreen-7.jpg

Gotta love the Porsche 911 Turbo :D

2gt6w6t.jpg

desktop.png

I don't have time to create my own desktop; so for now, this wallpaper will do...

picture1mp.png

This is my school computer's desktop. (When we log in, we get our own custom preferences, so... xD)

And here is one I just made... Not that good, but... eh... not really any good Pagan wallpapers out there.

paganwallpaper.png

Here's mine, made by myself: hope you like :)

post-10537-1260462030_thumb.jpg

l_1b4ec651fc52449f961194333a233a02.jpg

Everyone thinks my screen is broken at first glance, it amuses me.

walla.jpg

Nice version of the Last Supper :P

Cheers

ps: how do I insert a picture/screenshot of my desktop?

Nice version of the Last Supper :P

Cheers

I love how Yoda is hovering :]

There's a button that says "Print Screen / SysRq" i know that you have a dutch layout keyboard, however it should be the same for this. If you don't see this than google up "Print screen keyboard function" or something similar! This will copy your current screen into the clipboard (for pasting) and then voila, use whatever program to paste it in, save, upload, and share :]

I love how Yoda is hovering :]

There's a button that says "Print Screen / SysRq" i know that you have a dutch layout keyboard, however it should be the same for this. If you don't see this than google up "Print screen keyboard function" or something similar! This will copy your current screen into the clipboard (for pasting) and then voila, use whatever program to paste it in, save, upload, and share :]

I got past the printscreen part, I also managed to save the picture in paint, what I couldn't succeed with was the uploading part. Do I have to upload to imageshack or something similar or can I upload to gsc?

Cheers