Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zin

Post Your Desktops

69 posts in this topic

Desktops give a person a view for who you are somewhat, not to mention it allows you to express yourself on a computer you probably are on every day. With that said, I probably change my desktops once every month. January & December were both the GLWSTCKNG wallpaper that I made exclusively for GSC (Go to Media Center For Download and Other Wallpapers!)

This month I was feeling a bit homesick lately for Okinawa, so it was only fitting if I got a wallpaper to match. At first I thought a typical shot of Charaumi Aquarium or Kokusai Dori would work, but it seemed to cause my desktop to look cluttered. Therefore I did a search on various websites for other Okinawa related pictures and came across this one. It's an artist's rendition of the Shisa, a local guardian creature placed at many homes in Okinawa.

Here's mine for February:

February_Desktop.png

The taskbar is on autohide, so pardon that. =P

The third one. I love Donnie Darko.

still have to think about it.

i like desktops that are mostly black, with one or two things that really catch your attention.

the donnie darko one is one of my faves. its been up before, so maybe it will go up again.

wii_mac-1.jpg

lol i dont have a computer, gotta use my wii D:

annnnnnd the mac users pwn the pc users.

I dunno about "pwn" per se, there just seems to be more Mac users. Who knows, maybe there are more PC users and just don't feel the need to post pictures. :)

I dunno about "pwn" per se, there just seems to be more Mac users. Who knows, maybe there are more PC users and just don't feel the need to post pictures. :)

hurr... so far, there have been 2 pc users that have posted desktops, and 1 mac user. i would say pc's are in the lead:

and here mine is right now:

newest1.jpg?t=1235789394

sorry about the double post, but i also have a lot of wallpapers, so if anyone wants a specific theme, i will be more than happy to dump what i've got.

Jeez, Alfff, do you make your wallpapers?

My work laptop just as a galaxy as a background right now and the personal one has ... the guy from FFXIII :X

hurr... so far, there have been 2 pc users that have posted desktops, and 1 mac user. i would say pc's are in the lead:

and here mine is right now:

newest1.jpg?t=1235789394

I didn't see the PC one, and it's the first post. ^^;

Sweet desktop.

Eh the other one didnt last very long. Got pretty old. Here we are. lol.

Fullscreen-4.jpg

Goddamn, dude, your wallpapers are effin' sweet. :D

Goddamn, dude, your wallpapers are effin' sweet. :D

i second that

Nah I dont make them, I envy that ability of graphic design/3d design. I just hunt for them online

1234706522804.jpg?t=1235945739

like this?

edit: i wish i could post a higher res, but thats the max that photobucket seems to allow.

bkgrnd1.jpg

It's a little more asain than I am. =]