Sign in to follow this  
Rage

Gloves Technique Tutorials

61 posts in this topic

Anyone who's into light shows should check out my thread with my pocket plasmas. http://www.glowsticking.com/forums/Arghhh-...LLY-t17399.html I just started conjuring about a month ago, but if you want "new concepts" that's definitely one for you. What's even better is that I can remove the pocket plasmas from the respirator and put those in peoples faces. But I'm currently working on a design for a pocket plasma to be on my chest (yes, like iron man :P ) to add more to the conjuring effect. Then next on my purchase list is D-Lite's :dope

probably this weekend i will post another tutorial video.

Great; I'm looking forward to it.

I'll be going to an event this weekend so I'll see if I can get some video of me gloving in action.

Bump, this weekend I"m going to make a new tutorial that has the basics of "liquid" and how to use conjuring techniques when...you aren't conjuring lolol.

Hey, thanks for the tut rage! it was fun to watch and i got a nice idea from it! its nice to see some new tuts on different styles we haven't seen on here before! keep up the good work!

Just shot another one, as promised. My wrist isn't feeling amazing right now but I wanted to do another one.

omfg, this one is going to be long.......and i don't have my hat on so you see all my nasty hair that can't grow for jack shyt.

lol wow I got a thousand hits. i'm surprised.

Its because you pwn face.

Where did you get those gloves that you use in your tutorials from because im going to start learning to do gloving but cant find any gloves.

Where did you get those gloves that you use in your tutorials from because im going to start learning to do gloving but cant find any gloves.

I actually bought mine from nitelifedesigns.com. They're launching their new website with all their glove products on April 1~

I know somebody from the site so I could buy mine early.

alright thank you I will wait until then to buy those but for now just try to get some random gloves that will work to do some practicing.

alright thank you I will wait until then to buy those but for now just try to get some random gloves that will work to do some practicing.

o,0 if ur buying from nitelifedesigns use the code 00043 [lmao im a rep there]

kk anywhere..

so ive only been to like one rave type thing..

is there like.. a lightshow section or where does this stuff usually go down lmao?

Well you can buy photons from like...Fry's? I think they sell Inovas, but they're not very cheap from what I've heard.

My first set of practice gloves I bought photons from dealextreme.com. I think the links are up at the first page of this thread, but they take forever to get from their warehouse to your mailbox. Waited 2 weeks for those damn things hahah.

But they're cheap.

As far as gloves...I think most people buy gloves from target. I just used random gloves I had from a high school choir show.

o,0 if ur buying from nitelifedesigns use the code 00043 [lmao im a rep there]

kk anywhere..

so ive only been to like one rave type thing..

is there like.. a lightshow section or where does this stuff usually go down lmao?

Most people want lightshows everywhere, but more of it happens in the back.

Finally got around to checking out the second video.. I jammed some fingers a little while ago so I haven't had the chance to practice, but now that my fingers are loosening up some I'll see what I can do ;)

Thanks for the videos :)

There aren't many people that do gloves at the events I go to, so these def. help :biggrin2:

Finally got around to checking out the second video.. I jammed some fingers a little while ago so I haven't had the chance to practice, but now that my fingers are loosening up some I'll see what I can do ;)

Thanks for the videos :)

There aren't many people that do gloves at the events I go to, so these def. help :biggrin2:

Appreciate it man, i'm hoping it helps.

Somebody the other day texted me saying "OMG I KNOW SOMEBODY WHO USES YOUR TUTORIALS".

I guess they're really starting to catch on.

Bump, all videos combined have over 2,500 hits!

EDIT: Make that 3k.

Edited by The Rage

Very cool what is going on with your vids. I've been dabbling in gloving and glowchcuking. I use a combination of Rav'n and Innovas. Target has Innovas for pretty cheap and I like the effects better than the lights from DealExteme.

I got solid lites and color changing lights from DealExtreme awhile ago but you can get LED bulbs online that are super bright.

I prefer having the lights inside the gloves and the gloves seem to make the light source look bigger as it glows compares to a pinpoint source like a led bulb.