Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cleric

SUPER SPRING BREAK MEETUP 09 // APRIL 11TH BITCHES

633 posts in this topic

and here i was about to make a post congratulating the EC GSC for an amazing time, thanking the special out-of-town guests for making the trip and giving us the chance to meet them, and giving props to the organizers of the event for running shit proper as always -

but now i just want to come up with cool quotes too!

"(laughs) You guys are so quiet back there."

"We're watching TV."

"Wahh? They have TV's in the back of Taxis now??"

- Zero in the Big City

and here i was about to make a post congratulating the EC GSC for an amazing time, thanking the special out-of-town guests for making the trip and giving us the chance to meet them, and giving props to the organizers of the event for running shit proper as always -

but now i just want to come up with cool quotes too!

"(laughs) You guys are so quiet back there."

"We're watching TV."

"Wahh? They have TV's in the back of Taxis now??"

- Zero in the Big City

HAHAH I said the same thing in our taxi! Touch screen TV??!! lol tourist moments...

you got to meet me!!?! right? ::scanning memory:: error....

Yes i did. I gave you 3d glasses! haha

im still like wtf over everything the people i met the things i saw the fun time we had at club love but most of all this

2ufbmzr.jpg

like i wish i was still there lolol

The drives suucked soooo bad. But I'm so glad I made it up for this. The hirt wasawespome, and It was good to see old friends and meet new ones. Thanks for a great weekends guys... minus the part where Teddy almost beat up my girl... lol! jkjk.

The drives suucked soooo bad. But I'm so glad I made it up for this. The hirt wasawespome, and It was good to see old friends and meet new ones. Thanks for a great weekends guys... minus the part where Teddy almost beat up my girl... lol! jkjk.

Teddy you silly goose..

and Mr Jamison..Hope to see u again.

Thanks for a great weekends guys... minus the part where Teddy almost beat up my girl... lol! jkjk.

no way teddy glow attacking someone im shocked lolololol

DJ Eco just gave GSC a shoutout in his Rebel Audio radio show on Sense.FM. In summary, he thought everyone was awesome. :P Cheers!